Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Evo 8 & 9 to Evo X Conversion

Default Re: Evo 8 & 9 to Evo X Conversion

^lol...

DD
    08 SCCA SFR XP Champion...
    Thanks SpeedElement for your support...

I said hella when I was down at UCLA and they though it was weird....I mean socal? I thought they were into hella too
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

I bet it would cost HELLLLLA $$$$ for that type of conversion... Let us know bro.
    &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; <br /><br />[quote author=bryan@GST link=topic=31207.msg532273#msg532273 date=1214857352]<br />Ryan gates was only 4 tenths of a second slower than us and all it has is robi kw V3&#39;s, exhaust, reflash and some light motor supporting mods.<br /><br />It has renewed my faith in mitsu. The evo 10 is 100% still a Evo, and a damn good version at that.<br />[/quote]

Hahahaa, Your probably right.

Question, how are all the aftermarket bodykits made now? Does it really cost that much to make a mold?

^ if you mean material, most are made from urethane and fiberglass
    -Stephen<br />www.emperorevoclub.com<br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by DirectorSe7en
    Hahahaa, Your probably right.

Question, how are all the aftermarket bodykits made now? Does it really cost that much to make a mold?
    Yup it cost a lot of money to make a mold. Fender flares for my old skul corolla alone costs $350 a pair if the mold was made from scratch. I mean a custom made mold.
    &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; <br /><br />[quote author=bryan@GST link=topic=31207.msg532273#msg532273 date=1214857352]<br />Ryan gates was only 4 tenths of a second slower than us and all it has is robi kw V3&#39;s, exhaust, reflash and some light motor supporting mods.<br /><br />It has renewed my faith in mitsu. The evo 10 is 100% still a Evo, and a damn good version at that.<br />[/quote]

^still that is a sick ass fukin conversion but yeah like u said it is expensive.
    *Tooned By Bryan At GST*<br />*302 AWHP and 294 AWTQ*<br />*Stock IX Turbo With Bolt Ons*

Quote Originally Posted by overdrive
    Yup it cost a lot of money to make a mold. Fender flares for my old skul corolla alone costs $350 a pair if the mold was made from scratch. I mean a custom made mold.
    Where'd you get them done at? If you don't mind me asking.

.....It's very hard to find these people around here.

Quote Originally Posted by MtsEvoIX
    if i recall it was a shop in russia
    Turns out you werre right. I found the site, and sent them an e-mail in english. I hope they can read/translate it.

`

Quote Originally Posted by DirectorSe7en
    Quote Originally Posted by MtsEvoIX
    if i recall it was a shop in russia
    Turns out you werre right. I found the site, and sent them an e-mail in english. I hope they can read/translate it.

I also got a quote from a shop, the cost of doing the conversion? $15,000. No offense to them, but does this sound right?

from WCC? well, they do quality work and to do all that conversion is hard labor and time consuming, so it may sound too high of a price but i think it's just right.