Quote Originally Posted by EVOFLEX
Friday I was at Road Race getting some work done. I decided to walk over to Mueller's shop to see if he was in and pick his brain about what steps to take suspension wise. I told him my plans...(track days, auto cross, and very little daily driving)
Right off the bat, John took me for a ride in his car. After the shaking stopped in my knees he took me for a tour of his two shops. John then sat me down, bought me lunch and talked about the history of his very successful race team and the years of research behind his system.

Being a self employed business man myself, I was very impressed with John Mueller. His attention to detail, friendly staff and love for the sport is second to none.

I ended up getting the stage two system installed that day with the JICs. I am confident that I made the best decision and made the best first step in the modification latter.

Anyone thinking about upgrading suspension to a system that is TRULY better then stock then go see John Mueller!

As far as a ride review, words can not explain it. All I can say is take a ride in a MUELLERIZED EVO and you will see and feel what it is all about!

Another very satisfied customer,
John G.
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=35985.0