Quote Originally Posted by manafest
First of all, i'd like to thank John and Chris (don't know if that's how you spell your name bro ) for installing my stage 1 set up for me on Saturday. My expectations were to make it aggressive for street/track but still keep it comfortable for daily driving for the family O0, and that's what i had received. I don't think i need to stress how good it feels with stage 1 and how tight it feels as well because all you guys did that for me to get this haha.

Anyhow, i'm here to expalin 'Mr. Drop spring' as most of you know that is Mueller's favorite saying when one has drop springs vs a properly set-up evo with muellerized jic's :-P. Ok, so here it goes. After my Stage 1 was finished... I got in the car to take a 'mueller hell ride'. Well, when John was going down the drive way, he VERY slightly scratched my lip (which i do too anyways so i didnt care :-P). He then looked at me in a very disappointed but reassuring face and called me 'Mr. Drop Spring'. I know I am not the 1st to be called this, and the one's that have also been told this know what's up too ha ha. Well, I laughed and told him don't worry about scratching the lip... I do too. So we go out, take a few turns... then he says, "Okay Mr. Drop Spring let's go over these railroad tracks (pretty semi bumpy IMO) at let's say 25mph (we're in my car)." John goes over them at 25mph and Mana laughs and says it feels pretty bumpy. We then go back over the railroad tracks to go get his street car that has the jic's while mine stays to get a slight adjustment in the front. We pull out of road race chasis and take a little ride. He goes STRAIGHT to them railroad tracks. Now i know where this is going. John then says, "Okay, so we went over these railroad track at 25mph in your car with springs..." he slows down to 30mph... looks at me with a 'watch this mfkah face' hahaha... then gets on it all the way to 75mph over the railroad tracks... and he quickly says, "AND THAT was 75mph." 'Manafest then gets all excited like a little boy at the candy store' - quoted by ultraflip. "WOW, it was like we flew over those tracks!! WOW." I honestly felt a little bump LITTLE, but it felt like we sled over butter yet gripped the fk outta that bumpy railroad tracks. The traction was there... i felt it.

$220 for swift springs
$200 for install of springs
$xxx for stage 1 muellerized
'hell ride' in mana's car over rail road tracks at 25mph $2,800 (not sure on price, but just saying to get through this haha)
because he now wants muellerized jic's
seeing mana's facial reaction after a ride in muellerized jic's at 75mph over the same tracks... PRICELESS.

Anyways, i'd like to thank everyone at Road Race Chasis that was there at the time for their hospitality and keeping my family and I company for the couple hours they took on my car. I honestly thought it was quickness! Thanks John for the heads up about my 2 front tires having inner camber wear, when i switch them and then test it again i will let you know how it rides. Thanks for the 'hell ride' in your street car as well. Thanks Dale for playing with my son and keeping him company!! Oh yeah, and thanks for the Muellerized decal spdygrl!!! I will take a picture of it on my car and post it here when i get the chance O0.

Oh and btw, it cost me a million dollars for Stage 1... j/k... let's just say CASH is KING!! THANKS MUELLERIZED!!
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=45242.0