Quote Originally Posted by antics22
Thanks to John & Chris for setting me up with a Stage 2 JIC setup!

I truly appreciate John's honesty and candor in his recommendations during the shopping process. I was a bit on the fence between the Motons and the JIC's when I inquired on getting new Coilovers to replace my KW v3's.

The one thing that I liked very much about the KW's were the streetability of them. At the track however, they left a little more to be desired, which led me to John and crew for a solution.

I was a little concerned that I would loose some of the daily comforts with the JIC's, and at the same time I wasn't sure I wanted to drop that much money for the Motons, when I only track once a month or so.

After Chris had already started to dismantle my old setup, I had mentioned to John that I wished he could have felt my KW's to get an idea of the level of comfort I was looking for (in order to please the wife).

Without any hesitation, John asked Chris to put the car back together so we could take it for a spin to assess the ride. he didn't have to do that but feeling the car out was more important to him than crunching for time.

After the ride, John didn't push the more expensive Motons at all. Instead, he simply stated that he would work with me to get the JIC's setup to be as close to the comfort level as I wanted, while having the aggressiveness needed for good lap times around the track.

I truly appreciated his honesty with this, because both he and I knew that I could afford the motons in a heartbeat if I wanted, but at the same time, instead of profiting on the "sale", John seemed more interested in making sure I was comfortable with whichever setup I decided to budget for.

For those of you that may think that John is arrogant or mean, I just ask that you take the time to talk to him and get to know him. You'll find that he does speak his mind and does tell it like it is, but when it comes to his business, its passion that drives him, and not profits. He is a wealth of knowledge that makes him a great asset to the EVO community.

Thanks again John!
PS. The JIC's passed the wifey test. She didn't even notice the swap, except for that big ass JIC box thats in my garage.... :roll:

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=45602.0