Quote Originally Posted by boostin_terrier
strolled into the shop early last week and told John it was time for Sancho to get his full on Muellerized... suspension.....JIC FLT-A2's.

Already got the stage 1 suspension which I was very pleased with the difference in handling, hence me returning.

a few days later they got me in, busted it out in a day and even fixed my clunk.....also installed my new DP that actually fits and rally cat.

Sancho drives like a dream now, it feels like a completely different car(but in a good way). And I love how John always takes his time to tell you everything you need to know about what he just did to your car, how it will respond and how you must respond in turn to get the best out of your car, not just send you out the door with a bad ass set up and no clue what you just spent your money on(though you can feel every dollar workin its magic!)

I know Im a broken record regarding everyone else's posts of RRC's excellent work but we're not doing it to kiss John's ass......he knows what he's talking about and he does what is best for the driver not just the car.

Thank you again guys.
:smitten:
Sancho & me
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=47686.0