Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Germany

Default Greetings from Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Muellerized...
    Hope everyone had a happy turkey day, over here on business, have a few meetings etc.

Finding it hard to un jet lag before the epic track day I have in the morning, I am putting my forza 2 playtime to the ultimate test. :twisted:

I already feel sorry for the rental mercedes, wonder how much heat the brake fluid will take...

Todays maserati that picked me up from the airport easily got past 220kph.

Plus I get the opportunity to meet one of my customers that is here in the army, he has been running his muellerized jics for a little over 3 years in europe. O0
    http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=52348.0
    John Mueller<br />Kent Jordan wins his 24th SCCA race in a row driving the Muellerized EVO, Laguna Seca<br />2006 San Francisco Region SCCA ITE Champion<br />2006 San Francisco Region SCCA SP Champion<br />2005 San Francisco Region SCCA ITE Champion<br />SCCA qualifying and race track records at Thunderhill, Sears Point and Laguna Seca.<br />2005 Solo Uno Class C winner, new track record, EVO MR Ponce, Puerto Rico<br />2003, 2004 Sport Compact Car USCC Road Course Event Champion

Default Re: Greetings from Germany

Quote Originally Posted by airforce1
    BTW The Ring closed for the winter on Nov 4th.
    Wow, I find it hard to believe I know more about what is going on in germany than you do, and you live there, sorry I missed you today.

The ring is closed on weekdays this time of year, but is still open to the public on the weekends. This afternoon I put in 5 laps, 3 in a c class mercedes with the traction control on 98% of the time, 1 more in the mercedes with the traction control off, which was freaking badass, and the last 1 in a customer evo for a quality´'hell ride' :twisted:

Conditions were extremely cold and rainy with some torrential downpours for good measure, it is amazing how different conditions can change in just the space of a couple corners. Only 2 cars passed me all day, a modded M3 went stomping by, plus an M5 showed me the wet line on the last 3rd of my first lap. Really unbelievable how many cars ran in such poor conditions, and cars were being wrecked at a rate of a least 2 per hour, the tow truck drivers were doing excellent business today.

The ring is much more dramatic :-o in person than any video game, that is for sure.

In-car pics will be up as soon as I can get a decent connection for my lappy, having to use the hotel compy for now, these european style keyboards are rough...all the keys are in different places. Staying at the hotel located on the pit straight of the grand prix circuit tonight, complete with formula 1 cars hanging overhead in the lobby.
    This part of the world is the best 'car person' theme park I have been to yet. O0
    John Mueller<br />Kent Jordan wins his 24th SCCA race in a row driving the Muellerized EVO, Laguna Seca<br />2006 San Francisco Region SCCA ITE Champion<br />2006 San Francisco Region SCCA SP Champion<br />2005 San Francisco Region SCCA ITE Champion<br />SCCA qualifying and race track records at Thunderhill, Sears Point and Laguna Seca.<br />2005 Solo Uno Class C winner, new track record, EVO MR Ponce, Puerto Rico<br />2003, 2004 Sport Compact Car USCC Road Course Event Champion

Us Americans r such a bunch of whiney pussies, this is what a real track looks like.

I was the rainmaster of the ring for 5 laps, 3 in the Mercedes c class 98% with traction control on, 1 w/o traction control which was badass, and 1 customer evo quality hell ride in the pouring rain.

Now I am in the hotel that the f1 teams stay at on the pit straightaway of the grand prix circuit, it feels awesome to be here, where giants have lived and died.

This is the first time any of us mueller’s have returned to europe/germany since gramp’s brother died in the battle of the bulge in ww2, I finally made it to the country he died fighting to get to.

One lifelong goal of driving the ring done :-)

That's kewl...thanks for sharing...

DD
    08 SCCA SFR XP Champion...
    Thanks SpeedElement for your support...

Very cool pics. You are lucky!

I wouldn't say Americans are whiny pussies though, we prefer emotional! Great, Now my mascara is running!

Forza 2 huh John? you should get a real off season setup like me (Logitech G25) + Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. Let me know when you're near the Bay so you can try it out

Quote Originally Posted by Unowned
    Forza 2 huh John? you should get a real off season setup like me (Logitech G25) + Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. Let me know when you're near the Bay so you can try it out
    what wheel/pedal stand is that?

It's just called "badass". Call Best Buy, they'll know what your talking about.

BB: Thanks for calling Best Buy, how can I help you?

You: Yea, I'm looking for "badass".

BB: -click-

Quote Originally Posted by DirectorSe7en
    It's just called "badass". Call Best Buy, they'll know what your talking about.

BB: Thanks for calling Best Buy, how can I help you?

You: Yea, I'm looking for "badass".

BB: -click-
    :lol:...i am so doing that on my lunch break tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Unowned
    You're missing 7 other plasmas and XBox 360s. oh wait, you have a PS3 setup. ops:

:lol:

I'm just jealous. That is a killer setup! I'll have to post pics of mine later, you guys will laugh at me for sure.