Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: camber kit

Default camber kit

We highly recommend the WORKS camber plates. Perfect fit and function, gave us even adjustment ability across the front of the car.
    Construction of the plates is top notch, very highly recommended if you run 'R' compound tires. eace:

Default camber kit

Quote Originally Posted by BluEvo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie@WORKS
    WORKS offers adjustable camber plates that can be used with either stock or aftermarkets springs as well as coilovers: http://www.worksevo.com/store/produc...roducts_id=129
    will those work with the tein basic coilovers too??
    After discussing this with Pete, I have to modify my original statement. The TEIN coilovers do use a different top hat which, in turn, requires a different camber plate. WORKS can get TEIN products, so if they produce a camber plate that fits their Basic kit, we'll be happy to order it for you.
    Jamie<br />415.226.2500<br /><br />Power | Precision | Passion<br />http://www.WORKSmitsu.com

Default camber kit

Is it possible to have conservative alignment settings to get good tire wear, but upgrade the rear sway bar to get good turn-in?

I recently installed the WORKS rear sway bar and have the endlinks installed in the middle setting.

Default camber kit

welll got the espelir springs installed and it looks like the rears are gonna be the biggest issue. do they make an eccentric bolt for that?
    <br />[quote author=06IXMR link=topic=19255.msg288834#msg288834 date=1181798890]<br />I have all of my seats for sale. They have only been f*cked in 3 times. There are no stains on them but, some love juice. My balls and butt never touched the seats. I laid a&nbsp; jacket down to protect the swuade.<br /><br />PM offers.<br />[/quote]

Default camber kit

Quote Originally Posted by kataklyzm
    welll got the espelir springs installed and it looks like the rears are gonna be the biggest issue. do they make an eccentric bolt for that?
    To adjust rear camber?
    Jamie<br />415.226.2500<br /><br />Power | Precision | Passion<br />http://www.WORKSmitsu.com

Default camber kit

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie@WORKS
    After discussing this with Pete, I have to modify my original statement. The TEIN coilovers do use a different top hat which, in turn, requires a different camber plate. WORKS can get TEIN products, so if they produce a camber plate that fits their Basic kit, we'll be happy to order it for you.
    jaime, thanks for looking into that. can you pm me the price for those. i am assuming just the fronts? or is it rears also.
    Evo to Galant and 06&#039; CBR 600RR....?? <br />New Baby = New Dad!

Default camber kit

well, looks like the espelir springs lowered it nice, and the camber stayed within spec. apparently theres a rear adjustment too
    <br />[quote author=06IXMR link=topic=19255.msg288834#msg288834 date=1181798890]<br />I have all of my seats for sale. They have only been f*cked in 3 times. There are no stains on them but, some love juice. My balls and butt never touched the seats. I laid a&nbsp; jacket down to protect the swuade.<br /><br />PM offers.<br />[/quote]