Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cool blue gas nearby

Default cool blue gas nearby

It will also put a nice coating around your O2 sensor. Not a big deal unless you run it all the time. Switching back to unleaded will help clean it off.

Default Re: 110 Octane at the pump

Quote Originally Posted by ericfcs.com
    You can get 110 Octane "leaded" at the pump at the Olympian Gas on So. Linden Ave, 35 So Linden Ave, South San Francisco, the last time we filled up, it was $4.25 a gallon, not too bad if you don't drive you're car that much. Hours of operations 5am to 8pm M-F, Sat 6am-3pm, Sunday closed.
    A friend of mine said that they closed down. Maybe it's another gas station.
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

3. Default Nope

I just filled up with some over the weekend in my E30 325i track car.
    It was actually $4.75 a gallon now.

- Mark
    Eric's Foreign Car Service
    <br />Auto Repair/Body Repair/Performance Tuning
    <br />Andre, Dong, Mark

Do they sell unleaded 110 octane?
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

ez76 Guest

The latest word is that the 76 at Almaden & Foxworthy is going to keep selling the TRICK race fuel.

They are supposed to be getting another load on Monday.

$4.29/gallon.

I went by Capitol Honda today for the hell of it - as I suspected the 100octane stuff they've got there has been sitting on the floor for at least 3 months and maybe longer. I don't know how long it takes gas to go bad but that seems like a while.

6. Default cool blue gas nearby

Quote Originally Posted by ez76
    The latest word is that the 76 at Almaden & Foxworthy is going to keep selling the TRICK race fuel.

They are supposed to be getting another load on Monday.

$4.29/gallon.

I went by Capitol Honda today for the hell of it - as I suspected the 100octane stuff they've got there has been sitting on the floor for at least 3 months and maybe longer. I don't know how long it takes gas to go bad but that seems like a while.
    Sounds good, if anyone needs me I'll be FILLING UP there.
    FD3S 93 VR Touring - Weekend Warrior
    <br />B13 91 SE-R - Classic White Daily Driver