Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wednesday Contra Costa Evo Meet!

Default Wednesday Contra Costa Evo Meet!

Hey Guys,

Kyokudo Performance would like to host meets on Wednesday's for all who would like to come. It will be from 8, to whenever everyone wants to leave. We feel that we need to introduce ourselves tothe Evo community, and we'd like to open our doors, offer a place for people to play games, eat food, and of course, talk about our cars

Who: Kyokudo Performance and All Evo Owners and Friends
    What: A meet to introduce ourselves, and have fun with other Evo owners!

Where:
    Kyokudo Performance:
    2190 Meririan Park Blvd Ste H
    Concord, CA 94520
    Phone: 925 689-2111

When: Wednesday nights at 8pm
    Why: Meet people, have fun, and avoid freezing our asses off in the cold like most other meets :P

Travis
    =-=HKS Carbon Ti=-=Helix Dp=-=Helix Cat-Delete=-=Aem Short Ram Intake=-=Warlboro 255lph=-=RC 750&#039;s=-=Nisei Full Pipe Kit,Mini Batt, and Nisei Intercooler=-=Sun Hyperforce=-=&nbsp; GM Solenoid=-=Dejon Tools Leak Stop Kit=-= <br />=-=Tuned by bryan@GST=-=Built By Darick=-=

Default Re: Wednesday Contra Costa Evo Meet!

You realize I could just update the sticky right?

EDIT: Don't see why we need two meets. Pleasant Hill meet threads going bye bye so can a mod sticky this? Sorry guys but you're gonna have to say goodbye to our post counts.

thanks trav!

well like he said come by wed nights and come chill with us!

hope to see u guys there

-miguel

No problem, Miguel! Come by, eat food, hang out

Travis
    =-=HKS Carbon Ti=-=Helix Dp=-=Helix Cat-Delete=-=Aem Short Ram Intake=-=Warlboro 255lph=-=RC 750&#039;s=-=Nisei Full Pipe Kit,Mini Batt, and Nisei Intercooler=-=Sun Hyperforce=-=&nbsp; GM Solenoid=-=Dejon Tools Leak Stop Kit=-= <br />=-=Tuned by bryan@GST=-=Built By Darick=-=

nice
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    You realize I could just update the sticky right?

EDIT: Don't see why we need two meets. Pleasant Hill meet threads going bye bye so can a mod sticky this? Sorry guys but you're gonna have to say goodbye to our post counts.
    Unfortunately the Thursday meet hasn't had any attendance at all. I don't consider it a meet at all anymore. Hopefully this meet will be a bigger hit, and rejuvenate the spirit of the old meets!

Travis

Oo so no sales tax on evo meets right?
    925 CONTRA COSTA COUNTY MEETS IN CONCORD<br />Who: Evo owners (and friends)<br />What: 925 area/Contra Costa County/East Bay meet<br />Where: Parking lot on Meridian Park Blvd in Concord look for a bunch of Lancer Evolution&#039;s (PM me for details)<br />When: Wednesday nights @ 8pm<br />Why: To chill with other Evo owners!

I heard that might be the case

Travis

sweet see u guys there lets get the old Team Kreme back hahahaha
    925 CONTRA COSTA COUNTY MEETS IN CONCORD<br />Who: Evo owners (and friends)<br />What: 925 area/Contra Costa County/East Bay meet<br />Where: Parking lot on Meridian Park Blvd in Concord look for a bunch of Lancer Evolution&#039;s (PM me for details)<br />When: Wednesday nights @ 8pm<br />Why: To chill with other Evo owners!

This is right across the street from the Mitsu. dealership right??