Page 2 of 1308 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Sightings

Default Sightings

in the sac area, saw a white evo, northbound, on watt ave.

wed. 12/3/03 at about 800pm? anybody?
    Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation as Limitation

vtluu Guest

Default Sightings

SCCA autocross at Network Associates Coliseum (Oakland) today:

There were 5 Evos with 6 drivers total, running in AS, AS-N, ST-ESP, and SM classes. Although all of them were stock--except one of the red ones which was on its 3rd clutch in 8 months. :shock: The owner said he drives it hard and does lots of canyon runs and such (and has guardrail-scrapes on his bumper to prove it :shock.

Here's a photo from pre-grid; this wasn't on purpose, it just happened that all three red ones ended up at the same place at the same time.

A couple of the drivers hauled ass, posting some of the best times of the day. I wasn't one of them. :lol:

Default Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by vtluu
    Saw a red one with CF tail picking up something from the new Best Buy at Santana Row, San Jose around 8pm tonight. Didn't get an up-close look at it though; I had a friend with me who already thinks I'm car-crazy so I didn't want to exasperate him by taking a detour to check out the Evo. :roll:
    That red Evo was mine, at least I think it was since I was at Best Buy on Nov 26th in the evening for a few hours. I get my car's stereo stuff worked on all the time over at Best Buy at Santana Row. And every time I come back, the guys who do the installs tell me that people just randomly walk up and say "nice car!" over and over. Or they stop and stare at it and ask how fast it is, etc.

Last time I was at Taco Bell in south San Jose, I came outside and there was a kid with a digital camera taking pics of my car. I kept back a bit so he could finish up taking his pics.

I've seen three different white Evos in South San Jose. I met a guy with a silver Evo with a small tail at Stevens Creek Mitsubishi. Saw a new silver Evo merging from Stevens Creek to 280 the other night. I honked at him but he seemed scared.

The last Evo I saw was at Oakridge Mall. The guy had a mostly stock white Evo, with tinted windows and a stubby style antenna. No other mods though.

Oh and I've seen another red Evo driving through Santana Row with his stereo bumping. Kinda annoying actually.

vtluu Guest

Default Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by JanSolo
    Oh and I've seen another red Evo driving through Santana Row with his stereo bumping. Kinda annoying actually.
    I've paraded my red Evo down Santana Row but I only have the stock stereo and don't really crank it up. I don't think much of the subwoofer-thumping, gangsta-style cruising thing some people do :roll:--I don't wear enough gold chains to do it. :P

Default Sightings

I've paraded my red Evo down Santana Row but I only have the stock stereo and don't really crank it up. I don't think much of the subwoofer-thumping, gangsta-style cruising thing some people do :roll:--I don't wear enough gold chains to do it. :P
    We've all got flaws.

The guy in the red Evo with the bumping stereo is a younger guy. Definitely watches too much 2F2F and thinks he's living the life. Aw yeah!

Default Sightings

The guy in the red Evo with the bumping stereo is a younger guy. Definitely watches too much 2F2F and thinks he's living the life. Aw yeah!
    we don't all listen to vivaldi :roll: i listen to rap loud if i feel like it, sue me.
    vishnu stage 1++, quaife, ohlins<br />290whp on the vishnu dyno w/ a cat

Default Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by leif
    we don't all listen to vivaldi :roll: i listen to rap loud if i feel like it, sue me.
    I sense sarcasm!! :twisted: :twisted:

Default Sightings

aww cmon ray you know you listen to andrew e.

Default Sightings

ur rite ray i LOVE vivaldi...fo' seasonzzzz (of sickness) lol.

ino ray likes tupac, then again you did go to YV *ghetto* not to mention ur crazy cell fone message lol.
    vishnu stage 1++, quaife, ohlins<br />290whp on the vishnu dyno w/ a cat

vtluu Guest

Default Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by leif
    ur rite ray i LOVE vivaldi...fo' seasonzzzz (of sickness) lol.
    Vivaldi is a way too light for me but the first couple songs from Orff's Carmina Burana make for awesome driving music. Try it sometime.