Page 3 of 1308 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Sightings

Default Sightings

I saw a tarmac black EVO in San Mateo on 4th ave heading towards 101......also saw a silver EVO in San Mateo at 5 am (was going 'boarding).
    purchased 9/03<br />nearly 3years &amp; 33k miles...<br />still CLEAN&nbsp; still QUICK.<br />my 4-wheeled motorcycle.<br />I think its a keeper.<br />WORKS P2&nbsp; HeliX TBE&nbsp; TeIn&nbsp; CuscO <br />the basics for discreet (cops annoy me) enhanced performance!&nbsp; What should be next???<br />CAMS&lt;----&gt;TURBO

Default Sightings

I saw a yellow EVO turning on to 29 just south of Napa this afternoon.

Default Sightings

I saw a silver evo parked on the street in Davis, California today, I left the driver a note, but he hasn't called me back, prety sure its a college kid that owns the car.

maybe hes on this board?
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Default Sightings

shouldve left the website on his car!!!

NORCALEVO.COM/NET

im sure hell show up sooner or later. see you at 7.
    Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation as Limitation

Default Sightings

i left the website on his car too, i told him to check the boards. hope hes reading this right now. hahahaha
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Default Sightings

im looking forward to meeting up with those nsxs, let me kno whats cracking...

Default Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzEVOlving
    I saw a tarmac black EVO in San Mateo on 4th ave heading towards 101......also saw a silver EVO in San Mateo at 5 am (was going 'boarding).
    I'm a silver EVO in San Mateo, but woudn't have been up at 5:00 am.

----------

Went to Home Depo in Sunnyvale last week and saw another silver Evo in the parking lot. I definitely gotta get this thing stickered up or something.
    My two-wheeled family:
    <br />barf

Default Sightings

saw a grey in Manteca last night but, i was no position to turn around. he was heading into town on Main street. hopefully i'll see him again and tell him about the site. :P

vtluu Guest

Default Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by xchoirboy
    saw a grey in Manteca last night
    I take it you mean silver? Don't think the Evo (well, not the base model anyway) comes in grey.

Default Sightings

Went to Home Depo in Sunnyvale last week and saw another silver Evo in the parking lot. I definitely gotta get this thing stickered up or something.[/quote]

highway 9s tite, they should close it and get timed from top to bottom or vice versa...