Page 1 of 1308 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Sightings

vtluu Guest

Default Sightings

Haven't seen many (in fact, before today, any) other Evos on the road here in the South Bay. Then again I don't spend a lot of time on the road--but I've seen plenty of STIs, for example.

Had my first sighting today on my way in to work; red one like mine but with the low-profile spoiler, making a left off Montague, bound for either the Rivermark complex or the Sun campus I guess. Waved a friendly "hello" which was reciprocated.

- Tam

Default Sightings

Seen a blue by you early this morning in San Francisco by Lake Merced. Haven't really met anyone with an Evo in the city. The only person I know with an Evo is my friend with a Silver Evo.

cjb Guest

Default Sightings

I've got a Silver in Sunnyvale/San Jose area. I drive Lawrence Expressway every day from 101 to 280.

-CJ

Default Sightings

I have only seen two other evos in my area.
    purchased 9/03<br />nearly 3years &amp; 33k miles...<br />still CLEAN&nbsp; still QUICK.<br />my 4-wheeled motorcycle.<br />I think its a keeper.<br />WORKS P2&nbsp; HeliX TBE&nbsp; TeIn&nbsp; CuscO <br />the basics for discreet (cops annoy me) enhanced performance!&nbsp; What should be next???<br />CAMS&lt;----&gt;TURBO

vtluu Guest

Default Sightings

Saw a Tarmac Black one, with Stevens Creek Mitsubishi dealer plates, parked near the door at the Rivermark Safeway (off Montague near the Sun campus) about half an hour ago. He/she must have parked right after I did but unfortunately I didn't run into the owner; after getting out of Safeway I hung around for a couple minutes but looks like they were still busy getting groceries. :-)

- Tam

Default Sightings

Anyone on here have the silver evo in davis? Just wondering since I see it all the time.

Default Sightings

Spotted a yellow Evo in Hayward going towards 92 from Eden Landing.
    HKS EVC
    <br />Blitz FATT-DCII
    <br />Tein Flex Coil-Over kit
    <br />Tanabe Ultra Medallion Exhaust
    <br />Tanabe Down Pipe
    <br />Hyper Ground and Voltage kits
    <br />Apex'i Power FC
    <br />K&amp;N Typhoon Intake
    <br />Nology Wires

Default Sightings

sTILL HAVE NOT SEEN ANOTHER EVO ON THE ROAD. tHAT'S WHY i LOVED GOING TO BEST BUY THAT NIGHT, i LOVE SEEING SO MANY EVO'S TOGETHER....COME ON LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!
    purchased 9/03<br />nearly 3years &amp; 33k miles...<br />still CLEAN&nbsp; still QUICK.<br />my 4-wheeled motorcycle.<br />I think its a keeper.<br />WORKS P2&nbsp; HeliX TBE&nbsp; TeIn&nbsp; CuscO <br />the basics for discreet (cops annoy me) enhanced performance!&nbsp; What should be next???<br />CAMS&lt;----&gt;TURBO

vtluu Guest

Default Sightings

Saw a red one with CF tail picking up something from the new Best Buy at Santana Row, San Jose around 8pm tonight. Didn't get an up-close look at it though; I had a friend with me who already thinks I'm car-crazy so I didn't want to exasperate him by taking a detour to check out the Evo. :roll:

Default Sightings

spotted many around my area. there was a tarmac black i saw that had a capitol mitsu plate on. a silver one that lives somewhere near eastridge. and another tb from stevens creek as well.
    www.chrishophotos.com [photoblog]<br />member of DFINED.ORG