Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Have you ever done it in the Evo?

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    LOL Reviving a dead thread.. BUT I did an Asian girl.. she was Vietnamese hella hot ^.^ in my Black Evo at like 3am after a party.. Which was my first car.. a week later i was hit by a drunk guy that ran a red light. . . . . . . on the fuckin day now that i think about it.... at the moment was almost fuckin depressed.... but in the end got a check written out for like 20k saved up bought something 10x better.
    Did your car smell like nuoc mam after you smashed that broad?
    I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Did your car smell like nuoc mam after you smashed that broad?

Naw more like rotten Pho Noodles but that shits gone now.. that was before i had my own place LOL..

considering how big i am(6`1" 270lbs). i couldnt do it in the front seats. lol. definitly back seat. now i just need a harness bar for her to grab! HANDLE BARS!!
    2003 black Evo8
    1/4 et.=12.1 @ 112 mph (gettin sideways out the hole!)
    60ft.= 1.7 sec.
    and the motor is STOCK!

That's why I have a rollcage so she can hold on for dear life
    WWW.BLUR-LIFE.COM
    Do-Luck body kit, seibon carbonfiber hood & trunk, apr gtc200 wing, blacked out headlights/taillights,18x9 gold advan rg2s, blue brembos brakes, forced fed fmic, 264/272 buddyclub cams, tanabe downpipe, hks hiper catback, helix tp, k&n typhoon intake, samco ic hoses, gfb bov, defi boost gauge, defi hud, cusco 6pt rollcage, tein ha coilovers, progress rear sway bar,cusco under front brace, panasonic double din indash ac relocated, 255 walbro

lol have you heard the saying, if you fuck in your car, your car will fuck up on you?

I Just fuked my girlfriend in my Evo the day before i sold it two days ago she told me "let's make a memory" as we were driving back from LA to Fresno. SO i said ok and pulled off the highway into the middle of no where. We made a memory for sure in the back seat.

I have one time.. Good times. I still don't remember her name but it was fun as hell.
    500whp evo

Whoops just re bumped an old thread from a year ago. Myyy bad!!
    500whp evo