Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were cheated on...

Default If you were cheated on...

If you broke up with a girl because she cheated on you and now she wants to get back with you... would you do it?

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Default Re: If you were cheated on...

negative shipmate!

no, hell no. I'd rather not find out what the other dude tastes like.
    The inconvenience of poor quality lingers long after the thrill of a good bargain.

www.FFTEC.com

That would be a big negative. I'm not saying I wouldn't hit it again, but that's where it would end!! :lol:

Sorry, but I don't think anyone can say they've NEVER been cheated on.

Know why? Simple. How do you know for sure? You only know what your girl tells you, and you choose to believe it, like most do. Not you Bryan, just in General.

Quote Originally Posted by JERRY
    no, hell no. I'd rather not find out what the other dude tastes like.
    that's a good one

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Quote Originally Posted by DirectorSe7en
    Sorry, but I don't think anyone can say they've NEVER been cheated on.

Know why? Simple. How do you know for sure? You only know what your girl tells you, and you choose to believe it, like most do. Not you Bryan, just in General.
    haha...u actually got a point thur C-BASS,,,,out of a million posts,,,this one I actually agree on!...hehe Â* "girls are sneeky" AND WILL TAKE things to the grave!!......

PS,,,,SEABASS u have to actually get a girlfren to be cheated on Sorry broo'

Que? I have a GF, for about 4 years now mind you. She came to the KK meet. I guess you weren't there that time....

Quote Originally Posted by DirectorSe7en
    Que? I have a GF, for about 4 years now mind you. She came to the KK meet. I guess you weren't there that time....
    i'm juz jokin' my fellow TB brotha'....I was thur' that meet!,,,,u guys make a nice couple!,,,,,,

I'd get back with her if she was super hot and allowed me to choke the $hit out of her
    Proud Supporter of SPEEDELEMENT and GSTMOTORSPORTS

t00ned by Bryan@GST