Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IP/copyright issues when posting photos on the internet

Default Re: IP/copyright issues when posting photos on the internet

Best IP theft screw up EVAR:

http://blogs.photopreneur.com/lara-j...ton-files-suit

When she was 14, Lara took a self portrait of herself and it has been online for sometime on her photo homepage. TVX adult DVD producers went ahead and stole the photo for their DVD cover which, curiously, the lead character is also called "Lara"

When confronted by Lara, the owners of TVX implied the image was downloaded freely. Lara asked them to remove the image of a child from their Adult DVD. She was also told that the poor sales of the DVD were likely down to her poor photography.

ROFLMFAO
    Bye Bye NCe

2. Default Re: IP/copyright issues when posting photos on the internet

sex-y

hahaha
    400whp/384tq - E85 - stock turbo
    334whp/317tq - 91oct - stock turbo

Sponsored by www.speedelement.com / www.rallyinnovations.com / www.bajadesigns.com / www.sportsracingfuel.com / www.gruppe-s.com / www.vexmotorsports.com / www.detailaddict.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST Motorsports
    Proud supporter of www.gstmotorsports.com / www.xperformance.com

I remember my friends DC2. He had a unique car and it was a unique rolling shot. This company had the nerve to take his photo, flip it and kind of give it some effects and used it in a Super Street print ad. My buddy knew it was his car immediately....don't know if he ever did anything.....
    Proud Supporter of SPEEDELEMENT and GSTMOTORSPORTS

t00ned by Bryan@GST

SE is actually using one of my pics(I gave the ok to) and its now the banner on their website, but after they added the effects over it that run on their home page, I was like "I took that pic? :? Really?" lol I would never have guessed it :lol:

I'm no pro so whenever someone prints my pics I usually cool with it but what really pisses me off is when people use my shots on ebay/craigslist/etc to sell some fake shit.
    Eat me