Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian girls....

Default Re: Russian girls....

Quote Originally Posted by spnsprt
    so the third one is russian and chinese? random, casue i'm russian and chinese
    no that was another. that girls actually ukrainain.

&lt;img src=&quot;http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f242/esco4444/l_f04ef0c75e1a46c45c8b04c941439ea3.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting&quot;&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;<br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by mjstruck
    What's adriny? Either all Polish girls are extremely pretty, or I'm just lucky and only know the good looking ones lol.
    her name is adriny. the blond one is her. she can drink..... a lot.
    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f242/esco4444/l_f04ef0c75e1a46c45c8b04c941439ea3.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting&quot;&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;<br /><br />

Well she's Polish so she has a reason to be able to drink a lot lol.
    Here's a pic of two of my Polish friends.

And other of the one on the right.

Now if you guys don't think they're pretty than there's something wrong with you.
    I drive an Evo...

theyre okay who are they? I actually think Dara was kinda ugly lmao (no not me)
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

I vote Ukraine. They used to be Russia.

These women get down to business! No drama, no whining, etc. They play the pink oboe every time... No doubt about that!
    &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; <br /><br />[quote author=bryan@GST link=topic=31207.msg532273#msg532273 date=1214857352]<br />Ryan gates was only 4 tenths of a second slower than us and all it has is robi kw V3&#39;s, exhaust, reflash and some light motor supporting mods.<br /><br />It has renewed my faith in mitsu. The evo 10 is 100% still a Evo, and a damn good version at that.<br />[/quote]

lol this tread is hilarious. russian girls ftw hahahah
    My name is duy, and i am BROKE b/c im&nbsp; a modaholic<br /><br />

Okay here's the more important question. Do any of these girls dig asian guys ?!?!?!? ROFL. I know tons of white chicks that see asian guys as their friend/brother moreso than anything of relationship material. Gahhhh the plight of the asian man. I guess the grass is greener on the other side.
    Proud Supporter of SPEEDELEMENT and GSTMOTORSPORTS

t00ned by Bryan@GST

Quote Originally Posted by lqdchkn
    I vote Ukraine. They used to be Russia.
    we label them all together. 75% of ukrainains dont speak ukrainian, predomently russian. I speak both....and have had many ex's tell me this. u have to be from a village to really be able to speak huhol....(ukrainan)

Quote Originally Posted by JDMevoBOOST
    Okay here's the more important question. Do any of these girls dig asian guys ?!?!?!? ROFL. I know tons of white chicks that see asian guys as their friend/brother moreso than anything of relationship material. Gahhhh the plight of the asian man. I guess the grass is greener on the other side.
    honestly no....... a lot of them all have the horrible belief in size matters. LOL ( NO DISRESPECT, JUST SAYIN A LABEL THATS PUT ON THE ASIAN MAN- WRONGS AS IT IS)

They also come from a country where its rare to so anyone black. somewhat racist.....the furthest anyone of color has gotten in russian is a black fighter pilot. yet russia is ok.