Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whut's your flavor and why?

Default Re: Whut's your flavor and why?

Any girl I can knock out or give them the dirty sanchez im good.
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

lmao!!! ^

i like me some sweet asian beaver, rare spanish chick, brazilians can be bangin and i was never in to white girls, until last time i went to visit family down south (white girls in socal i get attracted to only for some reason.) and i saw this white i just had to have and i did then 2 days later came home :lol:

now, i just have my sweet pinay lady.
    I'M SO JDM.... I SLEEP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BED

Byterz Will Be Eaten!!!!!! JDM
    fresh
    --->

race don't matter to me...as long as i can stay attracted to her, then it's all good!
    i have the attention span of a cat, so keeping my eye on one target is very diffifult. :lol:
    &quot;POST WHORING IS THE MOST PRODUCTIVE THING I&#039;VE DONE IN MONTHS!&quot;<br /><br /><br />&quot;WE BELIEVE!&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by kinetics
    race don't matter to me...as long as i can stay attracted to her, then it's all good!
    i have the attention span of a cat, so keeping my eye on one target is very diffifult. :lol:
    ahahha... when you coming out to FUCKK (F#$% UNION CITY KRISPY KREME) meet again?
    I'M SO JDM.... I SLEEP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BED

Byterz Will Be Eaten!!!!!! JDM
    fresh
    --->

not sure bro...weather's been bad lately so been lazy to go out!
    but fo sure when there's no rain and it ain't that cold...i'll show up!
    haha :lol:
    &quot;POST WHORING IS THE MOST PRODUCTIVE THING I&#039;VE DONE IN MONTHS!&quot;<br /><br /><br />&quot;WE BELIEVE!&quot;

+1 for Latinas and best skintone and curves.

+1 for Asians w/ alluring eyes and style (hip and unique but still lady like).

+TEN Bajillion!!! To mestizas (I think that how you spell it) women!!! :drool:Â* Mixed FTMF-Undisputed, Flawless Victory, GrandMaster-Winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just look, feel and taste the BEST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by uhoh_evo
    +TEN Bajillion!!! To misteso (I think that how you spell it) women!!! :drool: Mixed FTMF-Undisputed, Flawless Victory, GrandMaster-Winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just look, feel and taste the BEST!!!
    Mestizo = used strictly for men. It's mestiza bro. Your definitely right on what you said about mestiza women!
    &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; <br /><br />[quote author=bryan@GST link=topic=31207.msg532273#msg532273 date=1214857352]<br />Ryan gates was only 4 tenths of a second slower than us and all it has is robi kw V3&#39;s, exhaust, reflash and some light motor supporting mods.<br /><br />It has renewed my faith in mitsu. The evo 10 is 100% still a Evo, and a damn good version at that.<br />[/quote]

^forgot about the masculine-feminine thing. Good lookin out. But yea, almost any combination produces a fione ass women! My personal favs have been the ones that have Latin AND Asian in them. Especially MY Latin and Asian in them. :lol:

NUFF SAID....
    hot asian + ass = heaven
    nice blonde once in a awhile must have big breasts and dark eye makeup
    latino....gotta have a REALLY nice ass.....and nice face...very unlikely though
    Russian just for s*x honestly cause its been the best Ive had so far Im sure you ppl saw my drunk thread

Just for shits...perfect women for me body-wise: An exotic asian mix with caramel hair (streaks ok) with a light tan-toned skin color. hot ass eye color like blue or green with medium but pump lips. Medium sized nose. 5'7"-5'9" <120lbs with 36C-24-38 measurements. Must have a sense of style obviously and be good with her make up.
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

Man..... my homgirl is Black, Japanese, and Brazilian! :shock:

And omg... her momma is fine as fuck too, cause her mom is Black and Japanese!! FTMFW!!

I'd smash on mommy and daughter like whoa. JAJAJ
    -Dick Pound