Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NCE Review of the EVO X (nebo's review)

1. Default Re: NCE Review of the EVO X (nebo's review)

nice write up nebo........so capital has changed their ways huh? when did all this happen?
    Nujabes - Modal Soul<br /><br />

Default Re: NCE Review of the EVO X (nebo's review)

^^Not necessarily. I guess just hit up Yohan to see if he can help. AFAIK he's a contracted sales rep for them so maybe he can help get decent prices for the community.

Who knows though, capitol/stevens creek may be trying to save their image but only time and actions will truly tell.

nice writeup Nebo! congrats on teh purchase!

Congrats on the X!! Looks Sexy in white.. Nice write up as well..

Eddie,

If you get a chance...If you saved it..Possible to post up your window sticker. Like to see what options you got and what the car comes equipped with. Thanks and congrats again. You driving it today in the rain....
    '06 IX WW RS

nice write up nebo! this is the only review that I actually read LOL... congrats! I want an evo X badly

w w w . TeamREV. n e t

Showstoppin' since 2010

Welcome back Eddie.

Let me know when you want to start ripping into it.

-Bryan
    Home of the E85 Army

Quote Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
    Welcome back Eddie.

Let me know when you want to start ripping into it.

-Bryan
    I'll call you this week, I'm suppose to be in town San Jose for the entire weekend, so if you guys want, i can leave the car for you all day Saturday to do what you please, but would need a loaner car from ya preferably something with a GT35R in it heheheh

I'm also shopping for parts right now so if you have any recommendations... Middle of March is when all the stock parts come off, I want to give it a 30 day run to ensure that the new motor and drivetrain is up to snuff.

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Unowned
    nice Nebo, i see you got the SSS... did you get anything else?
    no, the only other options are Navi and the body kit, i'm not feeling the body kit and to be honest, NAVI doesn't do much for me though I did see CAMPS setup where they were using the NAVI to display the engine output, pretty sweet if you're into that.

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Nice review. Evo X seems to be totally cooler than I thought. I can't wait 'til all you new X owners start modding and making teh m@d p0war. Everyone prepare to see me rolling in one next year.