Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: NCE Review of the EVO X (nebo's review)

Default Re: NCE Review of the EVO X (nebo's review)

When I was looking at it, it seemed to be a bit better quality around a lot of the edges and in the seems where its kinda cheesy in the 8's and 9's. Hopefully its real durable on the side skirts cause I can see those getting trashed real fast cause if your not paying attention you step right on them on the way out.
    Eat me

Nice nebo!! congrats on Re-joining the AWD crew. and good choice like everyone said in getting white man.

Go take some video of that thing in action bro!!! Fuck breakin period, eh nebo?! JAJAJAJ

_Greg
    -Dick Pound

^What car did he have before this?

^^ 350Z, and prior to that, a Cammed Evo VIII
    -Dick Pound

Ahhh.....Hence "re"-joining. It all makes sense now :P

How's the elbow room up front? Would you say it had a little more? I hate fighting over the center armrest...awkward!?!

AEM Intake/filter, FP-Red, MR O2 housing, MR DP, BR cat-back, Turbonetics Raptor BOV, Boomba Racing TB, Nisei UICP, ETS LICP, Turbo XS FMIC, Kelford 272 cams, Helix cam gears, ARP head studs, Super Tech valve springs/retainers, FIC Bluemax 1250cc injectors, Walbro FP, GM 3-port ECU controlled boost, Omni 4-bar MAP sensor, AEM UEGO WB gauge, ACT clutch, Tephra mod version-7.-419hp/349tq FFTec Mustang dyno

Quote Originally Posted by Boost Demon
    How's the elbow room up front? Would you say it had a little more? I hate fighting over the center armrest...awkward!?!
    elbow room is good, a bit more spacious. though i'm not a very big guy so elbow room has never been an issue.

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Nice review!
    '03 VIII AS GSR|SPEEDELEMENT|GST Motorsports

damn nice! white FTW =)

nice..
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..