Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who changed their minds about the Evo X?

Default Re: Who changed their minds about the Evo X?

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedElement
    i hope they bring the EVO X RS..
    If they did that, then I would consider getting one. But other than that, I think my IX is the last EVO I will be owning unless something happens to it then I will get another IX SE

I never liked it and never will. New Sti hatch over it, i've never had a hatch but consider myself a hatch and wagon nut.

The Evo 9 is nothing to look at either, but at least it has fender bulges and doesn't look like an audi.
    06&#39; S2000 Sebring Silver<br /><br />Past:<br />06&#39; EVO RS WW<br />03&#39; EVO 8 BBY<br />97&#39; ITR CW<br />98&#39; M3 sedan Cosmos Black<br />90&#39; Honda Accord manual

Yup, I have to agree with the others. The IX will probably be the first and last mitsu I own.

I believe they got everything right on the IX. Considering the X is more expensive and has a brand new powertrain, it just doesn't have the same appeal.

I would get the X GSR and not the MR since the SST is a sealed tranny and if the fluid is low, the tranny is shot and too much electronics that can go wrong. The GSR is more appealing without the big wing and have the small one and of course I would get a white one.
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

I just cant believe how low whp is on the X considering my IX with no mods made 257whp stock. But i will admit the X really has grown on me. But hopefully in the future i ill be able to make the jump to a GTR Ive been a nissan guy since early 90s.
    Oh yeah by the way this is lucky13evo i screwed up my account and cant get back into it and the mods cant seem to help so far...

Quote Originally Posted by 13sLuck
    I just cant believe how low whp is on the X considering my IX with no mods made 257whp stock. But i will admit the X really has grown on me. But hopefully in the future i ill be able to make the jump to a GTR Ive been a nissan guy since early 90s.
    Oh yeah by the way this is lucky13evo i screwed up my account and cant get back into it and the mods cant seem to help so far...
    257? Im calling BS on that one... Maybe tuned or on a dyno jet, but no way on a mustang dyno stock on 91oct
    Eat me

As far as "changing my opinion" goes. I would have to say that I have more like altered it a bit. I thought i would like the interior more and the exterior less, but in the end I really like the exterior look and the interior is complete shit imo... Well for a $40k car anyways. If I had the money to buy a new car right this moment and was in the market for something of the such. Whould I buy a X for the going rate? Hell no. If it was even $30k OTD I still wouldnt.

BUT in a year from now if the car is holding together fine, making as good or better power then the IX for roughly the same price in mods, handles just as well and I can get one for $28-$30k I would/will highly consider the car regardless of the crap interior.
    Eat me

Geez lucky...

DD
    08 SCCA SFR XP Champion...
    Thanks SpeedElement for your support...

It looks better in person then the photo's of it but I still don't like it.

SCCA #666 BSP

Quote Originally Posted by DoggDicker

Geez lucky...

Â* Â*DD
    Hey you could make a crap load of power too. Just strap your car on a dynojet...
    Eat me