Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Who changed their minds about the Evo X?

Default Re: Who changed their minds about the Evo X?

Quote Originally Posted by stevo8
    So how much tire can you stuff under a X with just fender rolling? Lowered of course. 285's or 295's on a 10.5 wheel doable?
    Well, I was at EIP yesterday and they had a WW X that had 18x10 + 15 rims on 285 tires stock body no rolling. It was crazy to look at and more then I would do, but still sick.

I have seen 10.5 on them already so if you can rock a 285 without rolling then I would assume you could stuff 295's or even 305's or 315's with little work. :shock:
    Eat me

Lately, I've been thinking about owning a X MR.

I'll admit, I didn't like Xs at all for awhile cuz of motor change and increase in body size. It grew on me alot! Then, once the Automatic came out, I feel that it's time to retire the IX and drag scene.

Not being able to drive my IX since late May, due to a ticket and rotater cuff surgery has given me alot of time to think. I had to buy a commuter w/ AT. I'm not too happy about having 2 car payments, especially when I can't drive my IX. So, once I recover from this and get my settlement, I may make the move. It'll hurt getting rid of the IX, but in the long run it makes more sense to me.

We'll see how it goes......................stay tuned.
    RIGD TB IX <---SOLD!! About a year ago...more like 2 years now.
    Overdue comeback in the works.....
    ALL_DAY_MMA...sleep, eat, bleed, MMA...all day!!