Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tire of minority using racial excuse all the time

Default tire of minority using racial excuse all the time

http://cnn.aimtoday.cnn.com/news/sto...46.htm&sc=1110
    wat the fuk is this country comes to? fuking gun down 6 peeps in cold blood with a empty semi-auto his excuse is because they racially remarked me. then a whoel community ot hmong peeps will rise up and say yah it not fair, it racism, it white vs azn. y the fuk this always come up when a minority committe some serious crime. shit if it the white man damn i doubt the white community will get up and saying yah it race involve. to me if u gonna live in this country u shall be treat fair and square like every one else. but the reality is that if u r the minority u tend to get more special treatment. i myself experienced racism when i was in high school but in no mean i use those excuse when killing some one. thsi may offend someone but i just want to get thsi point across. if u a murderer, u r one no matter wat your excuse is or wat race u r. never feel so bad being an azn......
    Drive : Elantra<br />Commute : &#039;08-250r<br />Built: &#039;90-Tsi

vtluu Guest

Well, playing the race card is nothing new, just look at the OJ trial (etc., etc...). It all boils down to people not taking personal responsibility for their actions (but then again, if someone's mentally screwed up that they would gun down 5 people, would you expect them to?)--blame everybody and everything but yourself.

The only "race"--as far as I'm concerned--is the human race.

BTW, isn't it you who always plays the race card when people complain they don't understand what you write?

I though 5 people died with 3 injured?? now is 6people died with 2 injured
    To all those GT-R HATERS, See Below!
    White 2009 GT-R please =) says:
    wow, every fourm I go to... all GTR haters... whats going on..
    Wilson 1 says:
    lol,
    Wilson 1 says:
    where u go to
    White 2009 GT-R please =) says:
    umm.. NorCalEvo, m3, corvette Forum..
    Wilson 1 says:
    all those guys are totally jealous of u
    Wilson 1 says:
    forget them, bunch of losers

umm i thought it all a jok with jan and jmd translation. i didnt know u or whoever was taking it serious. i would careless about that. mean nuthin to me. this post is about minority who takin advantage of the system that supports to help them not protect them when they did something wrong. it just like when a good friend of mine in high school cant get in UCB, but a azn person can even he got better all around gpa + sat1&2 because of fukin affirmative action thing. the whole point is nowaday people use race issue to solve or create problems when clearly it not even irrelevant. recently the basketball incident, they put the race card in it too, wtf is that?. so much for freedom and liberty this country has to offer. so now that y i call myself american, not vietnamese american, not azn american but only american.

What was ODD was that , they found 1 rifle ONLY among the 6 bodies according to the report. Now if we were hunting and we are all hunters... will we only have only 1 rifle?

one thing that is true about his story is, he was lost

The only way to deal effectevily with these type of issues is to not bring undue negative attention to them. People need to be responsible for their actions, no matter what their skin color, gender, etc. But it is naive to pretend that this nation does not suffer from deep problems associated with Race, and more importantly now, class. The current trend in our nation, spearheaded by the head of state, to divide, judge, and categorize has not helped matters any. Yes, the NBA players were completely in the wrong. The response of NBA management should not be looked upon as related to race. But, it was an intereesting sociological moment when there were millions of people rooting against team USA during the olympics (basketball)...was none of this related to race and class? I doubt it. We still have a long way to go folks, and fairness, kindness and open-mindedness are qualities that all thinking people can use to great advantage in these difficult times.
    2 Wins, 2006 NASA Time Trials, Norcal (Evo)<br />1 win, 2006 NCRC TT Series, GT-1<br />6 Podiums, NASA TT TTA, 2007, 2 second place, 4 3rd place (Evo)

had my evo since 2003 had my evo since 2003

According to an account Meier gave Monday, two or three hunters spotted a man in a hunting platform on Crotteau's land, then radioed back to the rest of the party at a nearby cabin and were told no one should be there. Meier did not indicate who the account came from.

One of the men asked the intruder to leave, while Crotteau and the others in the cabin hopped on their all-terrain vehicles and headed to the scene, according to the account.

"The suspect got down from the deer stand, walked 40 yards, fiddled with his rifle. He took the scope off his rifle, he turned and he opened fire on the group," Meier said.

He was "chasing after them and killing them," Deputy Tim Zeigle said. "He hunted them down." :shock:

What was ODD was that , they found 1 rifle ONLY among the 6 bodies according to the report. Now if we were hunting and we are all hunters... will we only have only 1 rifle?
    I found that Weird too I carry at least 2 :P
    FTW

look in the trunk mr officers

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: