Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Local Alignment Shops

Default Re: Local Alignment Shops

Damn I just hit a giant pothole today, felt like my struts were about to blow. Probably should get an alignment now. :?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure EvoIX
    I need some help guys. Is there a place that does fender rolling?
    I just called Auto Innovations and told me that don't provide that service. TIA.
    Motorsport Techniques in Hayward.

4564 Enterprise Street
    Fremont, CA 94538
    510-226-8822

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedElement
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure EvoIX
    I need some help guys. Is there a place that does fender rolling?
    I just called Auto Innovations and told me that don't provide that service. TIA.
    Motorsport Techniques in Hayward.
    Roger Kraus Racing also does fender rolling. I think they charge like $50 per corner.

The WORKS facility at Infineon is equipped with a Hunter alignment rack as well as offering corner balancing, fender rolling and all of your suspension-related needs. We have specials going for the month of September Call for details.
    Jamie<br />415.226.2500<br /><br />Power | Precision | Passion<br />http://www.WORKSmitsu.com

Laser alignment in San Francisco:

Big O Tires on Geary Street. Ask for Pia (Nightwalker).
    "60% of the time, it works every time" - Brian Fantana

Quote Originally Posted by 5leepy View Post
    In 916 I took my evo to a place called ABES on Florin rd between 24th st and 29th. They did a nice job and I had my car lowered about half inch gap between tire tread and fender on stocks. It's been almost a year and even tire wear, no camber at all. They'll do whatever specs you want. i got 0 toe, 2 degrees in front , and 1 degree in the back.
    However they do a manual alignment though with something that looks like a leveling tool and they drive the car to make sure the alignment is correct. Not sure about the corner weighing though, maybe got to go the the bay area for that.

Any other shops in sac besides the one 5leepy posted? I just lowered my car and need to do an alignment.

ATTN: Alignment Shop in Stockton, Ca

Shop: JC Master Tech, Inc
    Phone: (209) 957-4641
    Cost: $60 (for stock or similar suspension)

Computerized Alignment, takes approx. 30-1hr for completion.

Note: After alignment rotate, balance, and adjust tire pressure. Let drive for a week and your golden.

Roger Kraus does a great alignment and corner balance. Maybe the alignment is easy to do, but Brandon & co were the only ones to get it spot on. Everywhere else I go is .1-.3 degrees off somewhere. Also, not sure I would trust another shop to do the corner balancing as there is some art involved and many of the top autocrossers use RK.

LIC Motorsports in Novato? does fender rolling.