Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Evo X looks Ugly?

Default Re: Evo X looks Ugly?

Quote Originally Posted by steevo8
    Stock I dont think too many non evo people like the looks of it. However I did show a couple girls pics of modded X's and they said that it looked "kinda cool" and "alright" :?

As far as a girls pov goes. I dont think many white girls like evo's in general. At least thats been my experience.
    so what kind of cars do they liked, Steve?

2. Default Re: Evo X looks Ugly?

Quote Originally Posted by wilson1
    Stock I dont think too many non evo people like the looks of it. However I did show a couple girls pics of modded X's and they said that it looked "kinda cool" and "alright" :?

As far as a girls pov goes. I dont think many white girls like evo's in general. At least thats been my experience.
    so what kind of cars do they liked, Steve?
    yeah, i need to reel in some white girls. :lol:
    400whp/384tq - E85 - stock turbo
    334whp/317tq - 91oct - stock turbo

Sponsored by www.speedelement.com / www.rallyinnovations.com / www.bajadesigns.com / www.sportsracingfuel.com / www.gruppe-s.com / www.vexmotorsports.com / www.detailaddict.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST Motorsports
    Proud supporter of www.gstmotorsports.com / www.xperformance.com

Well they look for big shifters....
    '06 IX WW RS

Most of the girls I know like less hardcore sports cars like is300, bmw 3 series, old muscle cars, and I live on a ranch so I know a lot of girls that like big trucks.

Most of the girls I know hate on my car looks wise yet many of them still really like riding in it. Along those lines though. The craziest thing ever happened last night. Some random girl took a picture of my car while she was driving next to me :shock: I think its the bling rims cause on my way to class the other day, I had a older white lady give me thumbs up. Shocking really.
    Eat me

I had a older white lady give me thumbs up. Shocking really.
    I 100% believe you. I had an old lady at a gas station, while I was fueling up ask me what kind of car that was. She was easily 50 or 60 and driving a yellow Cobalt.

I told her Mitsu Evo and she was like "Them are beautiful!" :lol:

believe it or not...most of my comments come from "grandma" generations also....id get a whole lot more younger ones im sure if i actually had some bling on my rideÂ* Â*Â* Â*but im just a plain jane

Pssh, me too. I'm bone stock except the headlights.

Milf action FTW
    [quote author=SteelEvo link=topic=24525.msg413448#msg413448 date=1199748161]<br />The chatter from the flagging stations was priceless...wish I could&#039;ve recorded it.&nbsp; :lol:<br /><br />&quot;Control this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Grey Evo just went over the top instead of the bypass. I think it was to let the race car pass him&quot;<br /><br />flash forward one lap...<br /><br />&quot;Control, this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Looks like he&#039;s pretty much programmed to do it now. Just went over the top again&quot;<br />&quot;Copy that. Turn 11, flag him to me&quot;<br />[/quote]<br /><br />I don&#039;t care what everyone else is doing I&#039;m going over the top!<br /><br />-Evan K.<br />will work for track time

9. Default Re: Evo X looks Ugly?

i think it will grow on her. my wife didn't like it at first, but said it is growing on her. take her to see it in person too. looks much better in person IMO.
    Nujabes - Modal Soul<br /><br />

My friend's girlfriend hates it. At first when she saw it from the rear and side while it was on the rotating display at the SF autoshow - she said it looked nice. Then when the front came into view, she said "What is that!?"
    Car Detailing Enthusiast