Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Evo X MR vs BMW 135i at Reno/Fernley

Default Re: Evo X MR vs BMW 135i at Reno/Fernley

Quote Originally Posted by steevo8
    Quote Originally Posted by fiaevo.com
    runflats carry a 140 rating they are sticky as hell. They are right about the evo, daily driving get old after a certain amount of time, other than that, the car is a blast. Also,BMW claims that open diff is advantageous to their set up's that is why no new bmw has an lsd.
    sticky doesnt mean its a fast tire. You tracked your 335i so don't tell me rhode tires are as good as advans. Why do you think every car magazine has bitched about them on every test they ever do? Cause they suck arse, that's why.

I'm not saying that the x isn't a good car, but to bash the 135i because its a few seconds slower around a track seems rather stupid.
    Doo relax...lol. The run flats are re050 bridgestones, I did drive it on the track and I was surprised how well they handled. I am not bashing the 135i I actually implied that they are right about it the car, it is a good daily driver and ok for track day so over all it will be a more useful car. MR is a mitsu that we all love.

Sorry if I confused you mighty Steevo8 ...please dont hurt me.........
    WWW.METHODBUILT.COM<br />PHONE 415 839 0058 , 415 839 0069<br /><br /> HELPING YOU KEEP THE SHINY SIDE UP SINCE 2002<br /><br />Those who know, do not speak, those who speak do not know

the x mr is geared specificly for the track. IMO its still gay for having a auto though. I never said it wasn't useful or faster.... Just homo.
    lol, Fair enough. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by bdking57
    on daily driving the evo.........is this still an issue with the SST? I was pretty excited for the SST and the automatic mode, which would allow the driver to veg out for awhile instead of having to be so damn intense all the time.
    Exactly. The X MR will be my DD and the 580-680 is jammed everyday and the most annoying this is staying in 1st gear, stop and go....

The SST has been fixed according to Mitsubishi and the only thing they're waiting for is to ship them to the states, then of course there's customs to wait for..... :?

I want to see someone develope some mad left foot braking skills and brake boost that baby all over the autox track.

Quote Originally Posted by bdking57
    I want to see someone develope some mad left foot braking skills and brake boost that baby all over the autox track.
    Also throw in a LS6.........lol.
    WWW.METHODBUILT.COM<br />PHONE 415 839 0058 , 415 839 0069<br /><br /> HELPING YOU KEEP THE SHINY SIDE UP SINCE 2002<br /><br />Those who know, do not speak, those who speak do not know

MR is a mitsu that we all love.
    I ain't trippin yo. Your entitled to your opinion.. Even though its faulty

As for the above comment speak for your self. IMO thing only thing the X MR is good for is pictures and to be a track car.

Interior= the loss
    auto sports car= the loss
    price= the loss
    no more 4g63= the loss
    Eat me

no more 4g63= the loss
    It sucks that all this development from tuners goes down the drain, yes, but it remains to be see what kind of power people can squeeze out of 4b11. So let's not take out our jump to conclusions map just yet regarding this engine.

Steevo8..... you are impossible.....lol.....

Steevo8..... you are impossible.....lol.....
    He's just opinionated, but that does not necessarily mean he is correct.

Jan,

He is a cool kid... opinionated is an understatement.... ha ha.

what sucks about the 4b11 is that its going to make the top developers stop developing parts for the 4g63. If they would have done a 4g63 I think it would have struck a lot more evo owners eyes because then you could swap some parts over from your viii or ix and trade your car in on one while not falling behind as much and having to buy parts.
    Eat me