Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Got my 05 Evol today

Default Got my 05 Evol today

Quote Originally Posted by dohcvtec
    Quote Originally Posted by toasty
    Quote Originally Posted by dohcvtec
    Quote Originally Posted by mrprotocols
    Quote Originally Posted by toasty
    Welcome to the boards. <== drink to that.
    By the way where did you purchase your EVO, and how much OTD price. I'm still think about mine. :read:
    I visited 5 dealers around the bay area... Got my Evo at San Rafel Mits.... Try to give a call over there and talk to Chris =)....
    got mine at san rafael too. only place in the bay area you should buy an evo
    Who is the better salperson in Mitsu San Rafael, Chris, Erik, or someone else that anyone have experience. Are the price(s) that you want the car for acheived? What was the OTD price? :?:
    chris made the sale but snorre set the price. had a good tech talk with him and afterwards he gave me a great price on the new 05 gsr. they had only just come in a few days prior. it was a lot under msrp and hardly over invoice
    So, what is the actual price that you got your 05' for. I like some ideas of a price to shoot for when going to the San Rafael Dealership.

Quote Originally Posted by mrprotocols
    I am gonna go to gruppe-s next week to check out some stuff =)..... Any suggestion what to get? I am still trying to do some research on the Evol upgrade =)....
    Welcome aboard! May I suggest some lowering springs while you break in the car? As some other board member mentioned, it is actually better to start modifying the car after the break-in period. :roll:

Thanks everyone =).... I got my blitz DC2 turbo timer, and clifford alarm installed tonight...

I will do the rest of the upgrade after the break in period =)....

Next thing I wanted to get is the boost controller, and BOV. Any Suggestion? =)
    Current Cars: 05 Evol VIII, 97 M3, 89 240sx<br />Bike: 03 GSXR 750, XR50<br />History Cars: 89 Accord, 90 CRX, 92 240SX, 92 BMW 325, 97 Prelude,&nbsp; 93 Integra<br />BayAreaRider<br />5150<br />PC2PhoneInfo<br /><br />

GFB blow off valve and skip the boost controller. Get some real tuning done to the car since a boost controller is just one part of the equation when it comes to extracting more power of the Evo.

Before the power though, you might want to consider a driving school or track instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by JanSolo
    GFB blow off valve and skip the boost controller. Get some real tuning done to the car since a boost controller is just one part of the equation when it comes to extracting more power of the Evo. .
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by JanSolo
    Before the power though, you might want to consider a driving school or track instruction.
    I have attended track school and open track before w/ my GIXXER. Most likely I will do the same w/ the Evo.. =) Thank You
    Current Cars: 05 Evol VIII, 97 M3, 89 240sx<br />Bike: 03 GSXR 750, XR50<br />History Cars: 89 Accord, 90 CRX, 92 240SX, 92 BMW 325, 97 Prelude,&nbsp; 93 Integra<br />BayAreaRider<br />5150<br />PC2PhoneInfo<br /><br />

Got my HKS RS and Advan RG put on today =)

Before with Stock Rims:

After with Advan RG =):

Very nice!