Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nisei UICP 1 pc looks stocker than stock

Default Re: Nisei UICP 1 pc looks stocker than stock

Finally ordered mine (the last one they had) today. When I spoke to Kevin (at Nisei) he said that the LICP was in development and should go into production within the next two weeks.
    2008 WW Evo X GSR SSS - GReddy Ti-C Cat-back-Work XT7 18x9.5 +20 -Nisei Engineering Matte Black UICP - Works Shifter Bushings-Works Ride Springs-K&N Drop In -GST Boost Pill

Digitally Remastered by Bryan@GST
    Current Powah: 305 whp/305wtq on GST Dyno.
    www.gstmotorsports.com

Nice. I'm under the impression the LICP yields little gains and does not need to be changed unless you upgrade the FMIC. I haven't seen any dyno charts that say either way. :?

I ordered the ETS complete IC kit but went with the AMS FMIC. ETS doesn't offer flat black so I just went with Gloss black. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by D7
    Nice. I'm under the impression the LICP yields little gains and does not need to be changed unless you upgrade the FMIC. I haven't seen any dyno charts that say either way. :?

I ordered the ETS complete IC kit but went with the AMS FMIC. ETS doesn't offer flat black so I just went with Gloss black. 8)
    Haven't been on in awhile...but did you get your car yet? I'd be going nuts with parts lying around. The guys at Concord keep telling me "any day now".
    2008 WW Evo X GSR SSS - GReddy Ti-C Cat-back-Work XT7 18x9.5 +20 -Nisei Engineering Matte Black UICP - Works Shifter Bushings-Works Ride Springs-K&N Drop In -GST Boost Pill

www.gstmotorsports.com

Nope, shit I wish, I'm the same boat as you. Waiting on Mitsubishi's every word. 5-10 days and the MR's should be here says Sam@SocalMitsu.

Hahaha, and I know how you feel, everytime something comes in the mail, I chuck it into my closet and it just sits there.

Sometimes my GF catches me opening the closet and just staring at everything. I then promptly recieve a flying pillow to the face telling me to snap out of it.

Nope, shit I wish, I'm the same boat as you. Waiting on Mitsubishi's every word. 5-10 days and the MR's should be here says Sam@SocalMitsu.

Hahaha, and I know how you feel, everytime something comes in the mail, I chuck it into my closet and it just sits there.

Sometimes my GF catches me opening the closet and just staring at everything. I then promptly recieve a flying pillow to the face telling me to snap out of it.

Well, it's not really me chomping at the bit...it's my dad. I'm helping him with the process of buying his MR...he loves my GSR..but wanted the auto.

So my parts are already in use haha.

www.gstmotorsports.com

Ahh, you lucky SOB. How do you like the GSR? What have you modded so far or plan to mod?

.....Shit, I've never even driven/rode in one.

Ahh, you lucky SOB. How do you like the GSR? What have you modded so far or plan to mod?

.....Shit, I've never even driven/rode in one.
    you've never asked anyone for a ride

I didn't want to impose.... It's no biggie though.

C bass call me anytime you can drive my X
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict