Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Evo Auto Detail Portfolio by DetailAddict

Default Re: Evo Auto Detail Portfolio by DetailAddict

yes, I am 'legit'... thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bsantos
    wow LEGIT stuff good work!!!

Looking forward to seeing some of your work. I do detailing on the side (full time student) and would love to see some of your work on Evos as that seems to be most of what I do lol.

I had a question about your 1st package. What kind of swirl remover do you use? Normally I use Menz. super intensive polish followed by nano or final polish. I see you use a glaze after the polish, but does that finish down well enough to remove any marring by the more aggressive polish? Not questioning your work, but if the swirl remover you use finishes down well enough that you don't have to use another finer polish I'd be interested in checking it out to save time on my details. Finally what kind of polisher do you use? Sorry for all the Q's just curious.

nothing heavy with package 1, just Klasse AIO with white or black pad using PC. I use Menzerna SIP and NP for others packages as well.

In general, it depends on the car, you can use orange or white with Menz SIP then finish off with Menz NP with black or blue. I typically don't get any swirl/burn marks after black/blue pads with Menz NP.

Leo

Quote Originally Posted by Tripperfx3
    Looking forward to seeing some of your work. I do detailing on the side (full time student) and would love to see some of your work on Evos as that seems to be most of what I do lol.

I had a question about your 1st package. What kind of swirl remover do you use? Normally I use Menz. super intensive polish followed by nano or final polish. I see you use a glaze after the polish, but does that finish down well enough to remove any marring by the more aggressive polish? Not questioning your work, but if the swirl remover you use finishes down well enough that you don't have to use another finer polish I'd be interested in checking it out to save time on my details. Finally what kind of polisher do you use? Sorry for all the Q's just curious.

NCE member MtsEvoIX

Package 1: Basic Exterior

[br]

before:

after:

5. Default Re: Evo Auto Detail Portfolio by DetailAddict

Brilliant Shine!! much thanks!

see the multiple pics and before/after shots here:

http://www.detailaddict.com/portfoli...r=AD/20080609/
    400whp/384tq - E85 - stock turbo
    334whp/317tq - 91oct - stock turbo

Sponsored by www.speedelement.com / www.rallyinnovations.com / www.bajadesigns.com / www.sportsracingfuel.com / www.gruppe-s.com / www.vexmotorsports.com / www.detailaddict.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST Motorsports
    Proud supporter of www.gstmotorsports.com / www.xperformance.com

Wow Dave the car looks great!!!
    Good job by DetailAddict!!!

You are very welcome. Your car was very nice to begin with too.

Quote Originally Posted by MtsEvoIX
    Brilliant Shine!! much thanks!

see the multiple pics and before/after shots here:

http://www.detailaddict.com/portfoli...r=AD/20080609/

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lodievo209
    Wow Dave the car looks great!!!
    Good job by DetailAddict!!!

Man, that car is clean!

how long would the process take for the stage 1? i'm a bit away but can just ask my lady to come w/ and take me on a date while the evo is bein worked on.