Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please welcome your newest member to the singles club

Default Re: Please welcome your newest member to the singles club

Official NCE Meet#69: Strip Clubs w/ Happy Endings?
    -Oscar
    IX SE-285whp/282wtq Catback, HKS drop in, GST reflash

Forget the strip clubs. Take Jan down to TJ for the weekend. Hahaha.
    I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk
    I've been working in TJ for the last year almost. I wouldn't want Jan catching anything, trust me they all have something down here. The hard part is that some of them are young and hot, but at the same time I like having my pee pee disease free.
    -Oscar

4. Default Re: Please welcome your newest member to the singles club

sorry to hear about it Jan. it sounds mutual, so hopefully things won't get messy.

i'm down for a NCE strip club meet
    Nujabes - Modal Soul<br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by dabaysevo
    I've been working in TJ for the last year almost. I wouldn't want Jan catching anything, trust me they all have something down here. The hard part is that some of them are young and hot, but at the same time I like having my pee pee disease free.
    Dude, don't even say you haven't been gettin your shit wet down there. I bet you know every whore at Adelitas by her first and last name. :lol:
    I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.

Ahhh strip clubs. It's like window shopping that you have to pay for. Anyhow, I'm down with giving money to girls who couldn't finish college.

Dude, don't even say you haven't been gettin your shit wet down there. I bet you know every whore at Adelitas by her first and last name. :lol:
    Hey, what goes on between Maria, Panchita, Conchita, Lorena, Christina, Ana, and a donkey is my business. They all have the last name Lopez BTW, even the donkey. They call him Donkey Lopez.
    -Oscar

Hey, what goes on between Maria, Panchita, Conchita, Lorena, Christina, Ana, and a donkey is my business. They all have the last name Lopez BTW, even the donkey. They call him Donkey Lopez.
    Aw man, why'd you have to go and bust out WLopez34's sisters? :lol:

whoa!!!damn jan youre a free man!!!hopefully my wife doesnt see this thread so i can sneak out to a stripclub meet

strip club? when's this i wanna go...it's been awhile since i seen some nice booty shaking..lol