Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Left nut surge?? part 2

Default Left nut surge?? part 2

Maybe I've been getting too happy with the ladies lately =\ last time i nutted I felt a weird surging feeling in the left one and it felt like it was holding back some of the stuff. It didnt hurt but she asked if I was okay cause it looked like i had just been kicked in the balls haahaha. Anyone????

Discuss
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

Default Re: Left nut surge??

You should have her bite down hard on that left sack to counteract the surge. Or maybe port that shit out or do the secret sauce mod. Either way I think you're gonna need a retune buddy. :lol:
    I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.

Is the left nut not spooling as fast as the right? Maybe you should do a single nut conversion to give you more top end. Have you checked the shaft play?

Did you give it a full warm up before getting on it? Maybe it wasn't properly lubricated. Did you check for leaks and do a compression test?

Maybe she wasn't handling them properly, did she have the proper equipment for the job?
    Artist formerly known as John
    1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3

RIP 2006 GG Evolution IX SSL - Fubar'd by GST
    RIP 2005 EB Evolution VIII SSL - flipped, totalled

Maybe her mouth wasn't holding boost. If I were you I would go with the ATP 35R single nut upgrade. Just like your car it will have a small powerband. 1 minute powerband FTW.
    -Oscar
    IX SE-285whp/282wtq Catback, HKS drop in, GST reflash

DAMN, GET UR SHIT CHECKED. MISS FIRING FTL.
    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f242/esco4444/l_f04ef0c75e1a46c45c8b04c941439ea3.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting&quot;&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;<br /><br />

I hate/love you guys, but -1 to all of you

LMFAO at Lurk and dabay.

It's easy to forget your on a Car Enthusiast forums until you read responses like those. bwahaha!!!

lol but I did laugh at those comments hella funny. Lets see, we did warm up properly, we slipped the clutch a bit but the launch was good and the 500rpm gt35 powerband did it all until I hit misfire at about 8500 rpm....blue box ftw? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by player67
    lol but I did laugh at those comments hella funny. Lets see, we did warm up properly, we slipped the clutch a bit but the launch was good and the 500rpm gt35 powerband did it all until I hit misfire at about 8500 rpm....blue pill ftw? LOL
    fixed
    -Oscar
    IX SE-285whp/282wtq Catback, HKS drop in, GST reflash

Quote Originally Posted by dabaysevo
    Quote Originally Posted by player67
    lol but I did laugh at those comments hella funny. Lets see, we did warm up properly, we slipped the clutch a bit but the launch was good and the 500rpm gt35 powerband did it all until I hit misfire at about 8500 rpm....blue pill ftw? LOL
    fixed
    :shock: