Thread: Welcome to the new detailing forum!!

Default Welcome to the new detailing forum!!

First of all, thank you nebo for making this a reality.

I requested for a detailing forum not to dedicate it for my work. But a place to share detailing ideas, tricks, questions, links, pics, etc. I am not the detailing god and I am sure some of you might be better than me in certain areas.

Lets make that Evo shine!

Default Re: Welcome to the new detailing forum!!

nice to have all this info in one place.

www.EmperorEvoClub.com

Stance GR+Pro Coilovers, Goodridge Brakelines, ADVAN Model T6 18x9+22, RalliArt CF Front Lip, Chargespeed Bottomlline Rear Bumper Skirts and Sideskirts, Apexi Turbo Timer, AutoMeter Boost Gauge, Beat Rush Strut Bar, Modded Crash Beam, JDM Rear Bumper, HKS Carbon Ti Cat Back Exhaust, ARC Heat Shield, AEM Short Ram Intake

yep... I'll be adding more information as we go.

Quote Originally Posted by EvoMedic
    nice to have all this info in one place.

Kick ass, I've always been interested in keeping my evo super glossy. Pretty much any car, but I've only dealt with basic off the shelf type stuff like Mother's. I've done claybar and basic wax, luckily the car is new so it is easier to keep clean. But I would like to into the trade secrets and professional level details. I want to make sure the evo looks super sexy when I take it to the track. Kind of like Bryan and Adrian, their cars are always clean even when going to the track.
    -Oscar
    IX SE-285whp/282wtq Catback, HKS drop in, GST reflash

Looks like this is gonna be a good section.

good to see folks like this section of the forum. Once again, I am not a detailing god, but I am happy to share with you guys the products I use and 'sell'.

Leo

Quote Originally Posted by dabaysevo
    Kick ass, I've always been interested in keeping my evo super glossy. Pretty much any car, but I've only dealt with basic off the shelf type stuff like Mother's. I've done claybar and basic wax, luckily the car is new so it is easier to keep clean. But I would like to into the trade secrets and professional level details. I want to make sure the evo looks super sexy when I take it to the track. Kind of like Bryan and Adrian, their cars are always clean even when going to the track.
    Quote Originally Posted by PANGES
    Looks like this is gonna be a good section.