Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Magic Titanium Tire Wet vs Meguiar's NXT Insane Shin Tire Coating

Default Re: Black Magic Titanium Tire Wet vs Meguiar's NXT Insane Shin Tire Coating

Quote Originally Posted by DetailAddict
    yeah, same with Adam's VRT. I've heard that Adam uses the same manufacture as CG so a lot of products are very similar.

Just about EVERY off the shelve product I've seen would run. The trip is to give it a quick down after it sits in for a while. this would of course reduce the amount of shine, but also reduce/eliminate the sling and run.

i never use gel, i hate gel...

Quote Originally Posted by ZK
    I've been using Chemical Guy's Extreme VRP. It is dry to the touch, doesn't run, not greasy and leaves a satin finish - not high gloss.
    Yes, many of the products share the same descriptions and names. CG will manufacturer custom products and relabel for many brands.Â* SmartWax, Tropi Care, Danase, Auto Magic are some others that are made by them. Just because they are made by CG doesn't necessarily mean they are 100% the same but usually they're similar. That said, I've heard Adam's has very good customer service.

I don't like the Gels... back in the days I thought Meguir's Endurance Gel was good but lots of better stuff now. Spray tire dressings are messy. If I use it, I spray an applicator to apply.
    Car Detailing Enthusiast

Default Re: Black Magic Titanium Tire Wet vs Meguiar's NXT Insane Shin Tire Coating

Yes, Adam is great, I've meet him in person and we chat frequent.

Gel usually gives a lot of slings so I don't use it and brake dust sticks to it like there is no tomorrow... I usually spray directly onto the tires, but wipe down after. Unless I use the VRT, which is thicker, then I use a sponge as applicator.

Quote Originally Posted by ZK
    Yes, many of the products share the same descriptions and names. CG will manufacturer custom products and relabel for many brands. SmartWax, Tropi Care, Danase, Auto Magic are some others that are made by them. Just because they are made by CG doesn't necessarily mean they are 100% the same but usually they're similar. That said, I've heard Adam's has very good customer service.

I don't like the Gels... back in the days I thought Meguir's Endurance Gel was good but lots of better stuff now. Spray tire dressings are messy. If I use it, I spray an applicator to apply.

Kool comparison

2004 Evo 8: 291whp / 276wtrq / 91 oct / 22 PSI
    EmperorEvoClub.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST
    SpeedElement