Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Edmunds Tests the '09 Lancer Ralliart

Default Re: Edmunds Tests the '09 Lancer Ralliart

Quote Originally Posted by JDMevoBOOST
    Same here I dont really mess with any used performance car.....
    +1

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

I think this is more geared towards Lancer owners who want Evo's but can't quite afford it.

The reason I say that is because on Lancer Forums all the rage is wanting an Evo, and the 1 car they always mention is the '09 Ralliart. It's cheaper then an Evo, just a little more then their Lancer and they get a factory turbo.

I think these are going to fly off the shelves if MSRP is around $25-26k, or if it doesn't pass $30k fully loaded.

nice, can't wait to see the first person to rebadge it as an Evo

In a couple of years after the RA drops in price, I see many teenagers buying them. This means that you should see EVO X's getting stolen and stripped more and more.

Not only RA owners are you going to have to worry about, but SRT4 Caliber and any other car that gets the 4B11T

interesting review, though the 30k price tag kills it, if ever it's true

If it is $30K. I don't see a point in the car..

It's supposed to be a toned down EVO. But if it's only a couple of grand less, who the hell is going to want it.

I'm excited about the evo IX drivetrain part. It makes me think that a 4B11 swap into a CT9A chassis would be do-able
    VROOOOOOOOM, PSSHH!!!

Even mentioning that the price tag might be around 30k discourages me. Thinking I'd have to be prepared to spend 30k for everything I want is whack. Should price it lower to really COMPETE w/ the subie and mazda.

Kinda reminds me of overly priced exotics for that price range. Yea, product A may have more but why get that when for much less you can get product B at a greater deal. If they want to increase sales they should competitively price it and go for "sell more at slightly less" than "sell less for slightly more". After the Lancer RA gets established as a tuner car can it raise the price.

Well said. How much are the new WRX's?

Quote Originally Posted by dabaysevo
    ^There will be that type of person. Some people just don't like used cars, because of unknown abuse. My parents are those type of people.
    Or the fact that the RA will have way more amenities... I have wished for navi in my Evo, or bluetooth, or cruise control from time to time.