Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Evo X MR arrive in Northern California?

Default Re: When will Evo X MR arrive in Northern California?

OH MY FREAKING LORD! dude thats like 11k in interest and a $700+payment a month and that doesnt even include interest or the money you spent/will spend in mods... You have a 65k+ evo that will be worth about 40k in less then a month. plus a insane gass bill dude talk about pwned with no lube.. thats nuts.
    Eat me

^

Quote Originally Posted by awdaddict
    12.9%? Are you dealing with a credit card company?
    Not sure. It's CitiFinancial Auto. I thought they were a straight bank. If they do Credit Cards, it's beyond me. :?

Quote Originally Posted by bryan@GST
    12.9! holy lordy a 50k evo!
    Yea, tell me about it...I have no way around it. So I just gotta suck it up, or not get one. I'm not sponsored by Mom so I dont get the benefit of a co-signer, otherwise I'm sure the APR would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Fa-Q
    Damn! I don't even want to know how much your insurance will be on top on that monthly car pymt.
    True that. My insurance has gone down a little since I had my VIII so I'm guessing it should be around $300 a month-ish? But most of that is because I add custom coverage. When you get "Full Coverage", they only cover $1000 of non-factory modifications.

So, for example, if my BRIDES get stolen, then I'd quickly max out my $1k limit and I'm stuck with paying the other. That's assmuing the thief doesn't steal EVERYTHING! :shock:

So I add $6,000 custom coverage because you NEVER know.....

if you can afford it why not?! done mind other peoples comments.

Quote Originally Posted by D7
    I wish more people thought like that. I try to live as simple a life as possible. When I see someone with a car that's worth more then a home I can't help but be irritated at the thought that they just want to be looked at as some "better then you" rich person.

Maybe it's because I dont have a 7-Figure income that I dont get it, but I could never respect a person who thinks money elevates you above others. /rant.

lol, sorry, waaaay off topic.

Eat me

How much do insurance companies usually charge for custom coverage?

edit: never mind, insurance prices are so all over the place it probably doesn't matter, i'll just ask them myself when i renew in a month.
    "60% of the time, it works every time" - Brian Fantana

Quote Originally Posted by cezber23
    if you can afford it why not?! done mind other peoples comments.
    Well, I wouldn't buy a car and live off of top ramen, that's like going balls out.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo8
    I wish more people thought like that. I try to live as simple a life as possible. When I see someone with a car that's worth more then a home I can't help but be irritated at the thought that they just want to be looked at as some "better then you" rich person.

Maybe it's because I dont have a 7-Figure income that I dont get it, but I could never respect a person who thinks money elevates you above others. /rant.

lol, sorry, waaaay off topic.

+1
    - Rob

WLD a.k.a. Wilson LOL Disease - there's currently no cure for this.

Learn from your mistake: Start off with spin-outs then power slides.

You should really do a bigger down payment if 12.9% is your interest rate... Screw the mods, drive it stock for a while and save money.
    Car Detailing Enthusiast

I try to live as simple a life as possible.
    .......and I am. The monthly payments may be high and un-ideal, but it's not out of my budget. I wont be sleeping in my car is what I should be saying....

Quote Originally Posted by awdaddict
    Well, I wouldn't buy a car and live off of top ramen, that's like going balls out.
    lol, I can see it now, people show up to the meets and I'm still there since last week. "Hey guys, sorry about the smell...."

Nah, like I said, it's within my means. Of course saving that extra change would be nice, but it's not "breaking the bank".

Quote Originally Posted by ZK
    You should really do a bigger down payment if 12.9% is your interest rate... Screw the mods, drive it stock for a while and save money.
    I considered that, trust me, but after adding $5,000 more to the down payment it only changed $200 or so. I figured, it'd be alot harder to try and buy parts after I'm making payments.

I've been buying parts since January and have most all paid off. So when I do get the car, I don't have to worry about anything else other than making payments. Your way is smarter but would be alot more difficult to buy everything if I tried to juggle modding and car payments, you know?

I try to live as simple a life as possible.
    .......and I am. The monthly payments may be high and un-ideal, but it's not out of my budget. I wont be sleeping in my car is what I should be saying....

you made the right choice. you cant drive a house but you can live in your car.

I've been buying parts since January and have most all paid off.
    I am for sure not the one to preach about finances but buying parts on credit probably isn't the best thing to do. I've seen a lot of car guys over the years crash and burn because of that.