Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously I broke up with my GF...

Default Re: Seriously I broke up with my GF...

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSAE
    That's tough man.Â* I'm currently in a similar situation, but you've taken the next step.Â* I'm still on the fence.Â* How long did you think about breaking up w/ her before actually doing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    The thought's been crossing my mind for over a year now at least. I didn't really start to give it serious thought till about january or february of this year. I tried to leave her once already, but I ended up going back to her.

I am in the similar situation as well. I just don't see anything would happen to us in the future and feels like I am wasting my and her time. She just keeps demanding for my attention endlessly and to be honest, I am tired of it and I need to have my own life back instead of it's always her. It's a endless giving from me. We have been together for 20 months and I have had the thought of leaving her for almost everyday since 8-9 months ago...I just couldn't do it because I am afraid I still care about her and she would end up doing something to hurt herself.

Be good and stay cool, and stay away from talking to her and anything that brings back the memories of your last relationship.
    307/319 91oct<br />323/326 95oct<br />Tuned by Bryan@GST<br /><br />The Evo IX with STi&#39;s torque<br /><br />RSR catless DP, Greddy Ti, Cosworth M3, Walbro 255, PTE 780s, K&amp;N Drop-in<br /><br />

I took the big step and broke up with my gf of 2 and a half years. Sometimes its just something you need to do and just live with it. Never regret the decisions you make since thats how its going to be. I know its hard at first but, it'll get easier as you go out and have fun with the guys and slowly get back into the dating scene.

I know I enjoy dating around as theres just fun and games now, no worries about anything. Life is short and you should have fun :]

Kudos.
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

If she is not being supportive of your needs, then she needs to know this, which it sounds like she does, so IMO, the ball is in her court, and she needs to prove to you (why she should be with you).
    It is painful to break-up after so long, but in the end it will all work out. Have fun and enjoy life...and who knows, maybe she will change her ways and fight for improving the relationship your had, since it sounds like you were serious.

DD
    08 SCCA SFR XP Champion...
    Thanks SpeedElement for your support...

Man, it may be young to you guys, but I went through a long relationship break up when I was about 16. It was horrible, I was heartbroken for months. But honestly we are young and need to live life to the fullest!!! You will be okay man you will
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

Thanks for all the advice and kind words guys. I appreciate all the input.

I'm having a pretty rough time.

I spent everyday hanging out with her. She was my best friend as well as my girlfriend.

It's so hard to be apart just because we lived together for 2 years. I ended up just packing my stuff and moving in with my mom.

I don't know what to do with my time now since i used to just spend it all with her.

It's good that my friends and family are here to help me and support me though. I'm truly grateful to have them in my life.

Haha, bros before hoes!
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

So NCE Official Strip club Meet? Where's Jan? We really need to do this, dude's night out.
    -Oscar
    IX SE-285whp/282wtq Catback, HKS drop in, GST reflash

Guys I was in your shoes 2 years ago and in the end, breaking up in a one way relationship with no future in sight is for the best. If you're having doubts, then there's no point in going forward. You'll be dragging your gf, relationship, & most importantly yourself through the mud. There are always maybes, shoulda, coulda, wouldas, but you gotta be true to yourself and be brave enough to continue on even though you dont know what lies ahead of you. Chances are you'll leave the relationship with a lotta emo scars but in time you'll be a stronger, smarter, better person for it. Best of luck to everyone.

yo daniel keep your head up bro, im sure shit will work the way you wish it to. your a good guy and friend so dont sweat it. time to hit up jeff and go drink up and nce strip club meet FTMFW!!!!!!!!!

pm me if you want to chill, drink and chat bro.

ps. jin still loves you
    I'M SO JDM.... I SLEEP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BED

Byterz Will Be Eaten!!!!!! JDM
    fresh
    --->

Quote Originally Posted by jdmSpecMR
    yo daniel keep your head up bro, im sure shit will work the way you wish it to. your a good guy and friend so dont sweat it. time to hit up jeff and go drink up and nce strip club meet FTMFW!!!!!!!!!

pm me if you want to chill, drink and chat bro.

ps. jin still loves you
    haha, thanks man. ive always been lucky to have such great loyal friends. we should chill sometime again.