Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously I broke up with my GF...

Default Seriously I broke up with my GF...

So, I know there have been some funny threads on here lately regarding random things.

But I really did just break up with my GF of 4 years over the weekend.

I don't even know why I'm typing this thread on a public message board to a bunch of random strangers I hardly even know, but you guys have always been supportive of other members and I just kinda need to vent.

I'm an emotional wreck.

I miss her. I love her and I wish her the best and I want her to be happy. I just feel like our relationship isn't wasn't working anymore. I had to do something for myself for once and end it.

I hope I'm strong enough to keep following through and not talk to her. I feel that if we talk and hear her voice then I will just end up going back again.

[\emo]

Default Re: Seriously I broke up with my GF...

Take it easy man, hope all turns out well.
    WWW.METHODBUILT.COM<br />PHONE 415 839 0058 , 415 839 0069<br /><br /> HELPING YOU KEEP THE SHINY SIDE UP SINCE 2002<br /><br />Those who know, do not speak, those who speak do not know

Well what happened specifically? Sometimes the best way to keep your chances with her open is to understand her point of view.

I just felt that our relationship was mostly a one way road. I mean, there was minimal give and take, but I felt that I was the one doing most of the giving.

There's been plenty of opportunities for everything to change, but it never happened.

I totally understand her and where shes coming from, but in the end I just felt that it was time to take care of ME and not her all the time.

I just hope she understands. I know she still wants us to be together, but I don't feel that I can disrespect myself and my decision by going back to her.

Even if she says she will change, I still feel like its too much of an emotional risk to put myself out there like that...

sigh...

time to get drunk... :lol:

haha, yeah for sure. Ive been drunk all weekend. :?

That's tough man.Â* I'm currently in a similar situation, but you've taken the next step.Â* I'm still on the fence.Â* How long did you think about breaking up w/ her before actually doing it?

The thought's been crossing my mind for over a year now at least. I didn't really start to give it serious thought till about january or february of this year. I tried to leave her once already, but I ended up going back to her.

nce meet at centerfolds sf!
    kizmet

Quote Originally Posted by peter
    nce meet at centerfolds sf!
    +1000000000000000000000000000000000
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict