Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NCE Photography Club

Default Re: NCE Photography Club

I'm game..
    Rafael S.

im going to try and sell my sony, so i can get myself a d80.... wish me luck!

I need to learn to take better pics with my camera so I can get better portfolio pics...

I forgot to ask, but since I don't own a Evo anymore, am I allowed to participate in the raindeer games?
    Rafael S.

i think your just going to have to buy another :P plenty of love to go around here, no worries on the car

its all good, its more about photography than evos.
    So lets get the first meeting going,
    Location TBD
    Date July 5th or 6th
    Time: Evening to catch the sunset...
    Subject, what ever we feel like.

any sugestions on location

Another idea is also to set up a Flickr group and post/critique the photos and set up contest.

I can do the flickr thing if anyone is game

What kind of camera do you have? Something like my 50mm prime f/1.8 was a real good cheap way of capturing detail on a larger subject. If you have an slr its the best $50-$75 bucks youll ever spend imo. That and a polarizer are a must haves and the most universal tools as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DetailAddict
    I need to learn to take better pics with my camera so I can get better portfolio pics...
    hopefully I can pick up another slr here shortly.. If I do I am down to do some shooting with you guys for sure. Im horrible with scenery so thats for sure something I would really like to work on.
    Eat me

I have a nikon D50 with a nikkor 18-55mm as well as a nikkor 70-300mm
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo8
    What kind of camera do you have? Something like my 50mm prime f/1.8 was a real good cheap way of capturing detail on a larger subject. If you have an slr its the best $50-$75 bucks youll ever spend imo. That and a polarizer are a must haves and the most universal tools as well.

hopefully I can pick up another slr here shortly.. If I do I am down to do some shooting with you guys for sure. Im horrible with scenery so thats for sure something I would really like to work on.

I have a nikon D50 with a nikkor 18-55mm as well as a nikkor 70-300mm
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo8

that's not bad. I started on those lenses (and still have them). +1 on Stevo's suggestion. I carry only two lenses on me at all times. 50mm f/1.8 and 18-200mm VR. Most useful glass I have so far. :P
    -Ryan
    WW Lancer Evolution IX

So, how much interest would there be, upon starting a new forum for the matter? I would prefer it to not have anything to do with Evo's, as that's how we know each other now. I think it's important for your work to shine upon a different perspective that others haven't seen. So new forum?
    =-=HKS Carbon Ti=-=Helix Dp=-=Helix Cat-Delete=-=Aem Short Ram Intake=-=Warlboro 255lph=-=RC 750&#039;s=-=Nisei Full Pipe Kit,Mini Batt, and Nisei Intercooler=-=Sun Hyperforce=-=&nbsp; GM Solenoid=-=Dejon Tools Leak Stop Kit=-= <br />=-=Tuned by bryan@GST=-=Built By Darick=-=