Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Edmunds does it again! FULL TEST: 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

Default Re: Edmunds does it again! FULL TEST: 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

meh....a real disappointment, I agree with ZK just couldn't hit the g-spot with this one.
    GST MOTORSPORTS|ONI-MOTO|Carebear Powa
    Nov 07 307 WHP & 285 WTQ
    May 08 304 WHP & 289 WTQ

+1
    They should have put the manual and kept the price lower. I was waiting for the RA to come out but not anymore

This car makes little sense to me.
    Thanks for the Memories!
    First West Coast EVO9 in the 10's Sean G.
    First West Coast EVO9 in the 11's stock turbo Sean G.
    First West Coast EVO9 in the 11's stock turbo pump gas Sean G.
    BOTI Sac Raceway 07' ST/AWD Top Elim Andy C.
    SCCA SF XP Champ 08' Dennis H.
    Redline TA 08' Cali Speedway 1:47.793 Modified Runner Up Andre H.
    Super Street Time Attack 08' Buttonwillow #13 1:53.229 Modified Runner Up Andre H.
    Super Street Time Attack 07' Buttonwillow #13 1:55.563 Modified Runner Up Andre H.

There goes my DD down the drain, I don't feel like driving a auto around all the time anymore.. then again its a DD
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

From what I understand, the Ralliart doesn't have the multilink rear suspension. It has a basic trailing arm setup. That to me is a deal breaker.
    VROOOOOOOOM, PSSHH!!!

+1 on them having this in 5speed MT. If they are trying to attract these boy racers from going mitsu instead of subaru, they will turn away as soon as they find out its only offered in AT. yea there will be a handful who will like this sst paddle shifter thing, but its a very specific group... maybe a majority of them on norcalevo

Quote Originally Posted by bryan@GST
    I'm actually surprised it doesn't weigh more since it doesn't have any aluminum suspension bits.

I'm still perplexed about the pricing. I think if they put the 5spd in there and brought the cost down to 24-25k it would be much more attractive.
    I agree with you dude, & could not justify not paying off my 8 to trade in for that
    <br />Tai Wilson -Mt. Madonna Touge Alliance

IMO the lack of the 5 speed is to keep the evo on the top of the heap in terms of performance. You could put $ into the RA but the RA version of the SST's programming will keep it held back to the point where you might as well have bought an evo