Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: forum soft(another post whore thred)

Default Re: forum soft(another post whore thred)

Quote Originally Posted by D7
    LMAO!! That's fucked up haha.

Did he win a prize?
    Sort of

Quote Originally Posted by drmosh View Post
    I think you are disillusioned... you really think vbulletin or IPB is better just because it's paid? That's how little you know about software... vbulletin has one of the worst database structures on the market... it becomes ridiculously slow with large implementations. SMF is the MOST secure implementation of PHP out there and also has the fastest database structure.
    And then there was a forum change.

I remember that post, but didn't know at the time that drmosh was the owner of the site.

Tuned by Bryan@GST Motorsports
    557whp / 441wtq @ 32 psi - E85
    493whp / 372wtq @ 28 psi - 91 octane & 50/50 meth/water
    415whp / 317wtq @ 23 psi - 91 octane
    «·• no mods, just ninjas •·»

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    And then there was a forum change.
    Official score:

drmosh = 0
    jay = 1

omg pwnge of 09

Quote Originally Posted by drmosh View Post
    I think you are disillusioned... you really think vbulletin or IPB is better just because it's paid? That's how little you know about software... vbulletin has one of the worst database structures on the market... it becomes ridiculously slow with large implementations. SMF is the MOST secure implementation of PHP out there and also has the fastest database structure.
    So drmosh, when are you going to sell this steaming pile of shit you made NCE into so it can be done right?

I honestly think this new forum soft is better than SMF, I guess with some people it takes time to get use to new things.

Quote Originally Posted by bryan@GST View Post
    omg pwnge of 09

So drmosh, when are you going to sell this steaming pile of shit you made NCE into so it can be done right?
    I got $5

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I honestly think this new forum soft is better than SMF, I guess with some people it takes time to get use to new things.
    I would have to agree. I do like it, it will take me a bit to get used to but nice.

Really, I think the software is just fine overall. If you've used other forums using this software, which is seemingly the de facto standard, then as a user, this should be a no brainer. What does suck though, is the migration was not completely thought through. And while Nebo and I would love to be able to resolve the situation, we lack the requisite ability to do so. This is not our forum, we're simply unpaid volunteers who are subject to some of the same limitations as regular members of the site, albeit with the ability to admin users, comments and the like.

Anyhow, since PM's to drmosh probably aren't working, please feel free to email him: [email protected]

I've talked to him many times about the situation and while he is receptive to the concept of fixing the issues, there is clearly no progress in a direction that would satisfy the NCE userbase.

Then there was EE haha later suckas
    TBE no cat, ecu controlled boost controler, LICP,ETS Upper pipe, open air filter, Cossie M2`s, Fuel Pump, RC 1200s, ported exhaust mani, ported intake mani, Boomba TB, Megan 02 housing, head studs, crushed evo 9 BOV, BBK FULL ported By Stevo8, FFTEC tuned at 25 Pounds of boost putting down 360,319 on 91 octane

New numbers to come:E-85