Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RAW shooters

Default Re: RAW shooters

Quote Originally Posted by stevo8
    I tried

I'm too hood to pay for it so I'm going to hold off till I can find somewhere to pirate it from.
    YGPM

If you don't want to buy a full photoshop CS3 then get PS Elements 6 or Lightroom.

You can also download CS3 on bittorent. the old CS don't have the updated RAW compatibilities
    -Ryan
    WW Lancer Evolution IX

Just download the plugin for CS, it works fine, even with non-legit versions.

4. Default Re: RAW shooters

this happened too me yesterday.

but borrowed a flash card reader and uploaded it just fine and converted the files as well.

- i have also tried all those things such as photoshoot blah blah this and that and didnt work soo yeahh if you tried everything possible i say get the flash card reader.
    <br />Dfined Member #3 : p h o t o g r a p h y / e n t e r t a i n m e n t / w e b m a s t e r

The last pics I took was using the RAW feature in D40. I uploaded them on the computer but my photo program would not recognize the file. I downloaded a plugin so my program can recognize it. I edited the pics, and tried uploading on Photobucket and now photobucket doesn't recognize the RAW format. Fuxin great.
    So, I searched google for file converters. Ended up getting (I forgot the name), but it converts RAW images to Jpeg or Mpeg or whatever the fux file name for images are out there. Then finally, I could upload them on Photobucket.

I took some more pix today using RAW feature, they look good on the camera viewer, but I will see how they look blown up. I will post up tomorrow.

If your not editing them then your better off just using the JPEG format.

Quote Originally Posted by lncrevoviii
    The last pics I took was using the RAW feature in D40. I uploaded them on the computer but my photo program would not recognize the file. I downloaded a plugin so my program can recognize it. I edited the pics, and tried uploading on Photobucket and now photobucket doesn't recognize the RAW format. Fuxin great.
    So, I searched google for file converters. Ended up getting (I forgot the name), but it converts RAW images to Jpeg or Mpeg or whatever the fux file name for images are out there. Then finally, I could upload them on Photobucket.

I took some more pix today using RAW feature, they look good on the camera viewer, but I will see how they look blown up. I will post up tomorrow.
    Eat me

raw shooter here also but just using the the picture project that came with it.tried finding some decnt photshop software on torrents but so far 0 for 2

anybody got conections for a CS2 or CS3? still haven't found a good one on torrents