Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RAW shooters

Default RAW shooters

So I started shooting raw finally and when I went to open the files in PS, PS wont recognize them for me to open them in it :? WTF? I had to export them as Jpeg to edit them

Also as a new RAW shooter is there anything I should know? Any simple hints/tips you can direct me with?
    Eat me

Default Re: RAW shooters

what version of ps do you have? i remember i had to download a RAW plug-in for it to read it ;]

WOW..
    I have Pchop CS3 and it even reconises NEF, the nikon version of Raw.

no I'm on a regular CS version I loaded off limewire a long time ago. I'm kind of worried if I buy any plug ins that they won't work for me since my program isn't lagit
    Eat me

go find CS3, and your life will be happy

I tried

I'm too hood to pay for it so I'm going to hold off till I can find somewhere to pirate it from.
    Eat me

Just now shooting in RAW :shock: Download CS2 it will make your life much easier. I have both CS2 and CS3 both downloaded.

Maybe if you ask nice I can get you CS3.

WTFCIRCUS

try dl Picasa2 online. it works for me.

Just go to adobe and download the latest version of ACR (Adobe Camera Raw), which is, i believe 4.1.3 iirc.

Evo IX MR SE TB<br />Perrin FMIC, Nisei LICP, Samco Hoses, JUN B.L TBE, Perrin DP, Cosworth 272s, ACT, ARP Head studs, Walboro FP, Denso 720cc&#039;s, KW Variant 3&#039;s, Whiteline 25mm Rear Sway, End Links, Roll Center Adjustment Kit, Apex&#039;i AVC-r, Apex&#039;i TTr, Cusco Rear STB, Ingalls Stiffy,, APR Rear Diffuser, Seibon CW Hood, Defi Blue Racer Gauges (Boost, Oil Press., EGT). Volk CE28N Time Attacks<br /><br />GST Tuned 305whp, 296wtq<br />My Evo build up Updated 5/13: http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=264482