Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey there!

Default Hey there!

Quote Originally Posted by wilson1
    Just go and see which suits you better, cuz you will be the only one driving the evo, not us.
    Did you sell your Evos?

Default Hey there!

Hey my Z is slilver... If you see me say hello

p.s. Do the '05 standard evo's come with an I/C sprayer? What about the MR? Thanks.

Default Hey there!

No more IC sprayer as of 05. As a former z32 owner to another, drop the zero and get with the hero (I got that line from a Vanilla Ice movie ). The 300zx is a great car, but it is a bit too heavy and the stock brakes are some of the worst I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Your old Z will feel like a boat once you take a drive in the Evo.

Default Hey there!

Quote Originally Posted by JanSolo
    No more IC sprayer as of 05. As a former z32 owner to another, drop the zero and get with the hero (I got that line from a Vanilla Ice movie ). The 300zx is a great car, but it is a bit too heavy and the stock brakes are some of the worst I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Your old Z will feel like a boat once you take a drive in the Evo.
    Hey man yeah Im very excited to be getting an evo. I have to sell my Z first (thats the rule) and then I can get one. So it could be a few weeks or a month. Kinda a bummer to hear they got rid of the IC sprayer, why did they do that? I agree with you, my Z's brakes are absolute sh*t and for a car with 450rwhp its NOT good news. I have to drive very carefully and make sure im not getting too fast. The Z is a heavy beast that carries a lot of momentum, I cant wait to drive a nimble evo day to day.