Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please do not spam the boards with utter useless threads

Default Please do not spam the boards with utter useless threads

Please do not spam the boards with utter useless crap that is beyond utterly useless. MODS, please take note of any offender and send me a list of offenders. Ban will be put in place, no exceptions.

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Default Re: Please do not spam the boards with utter useless threads

can this include all the threads dedicated to the bashing of individuals? i think were all getting a little tired of hearing a million sides of this stupid feud thats been going on where everyone keeps screeming lawsuit yet continues to bitch and complain in threads.

yes, includes everything.

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

there IS a god... thank you sir!

even in off-topic?
    Code:
    sub<br />b{[@b=(abs||No,bottle.”s”x!!++$_,of,beer),on,the,wall]}print<br />“@{+b},\n@b,\nTake one down, pass it around,\n@{+b}.\n”<br />for-pop||-99..-1

I think what made this forum exciting was the old days of EA, ST, tam etc being down right honest. 99% of this forum has nothing worth while to share and for the most part no one here has any interest in the things that are shared.. For instance. Bryan posting the difference between road data and mustang dyno data.. I think a dozen people commented on that and IMO that was awesome of him to lay that all out for everyone to see. Also, stuff like my port work. I get constant PM's asking how to make power, or what needs to be ported etc, and yet when I make a post on it no one says much.. I'm not talking about people patting me on the back, I'm talking questions and just general interest. IMO that's the reason why this forum is full of so much crap. People that are very knowledgable like Andy and the SE crew or jerry and his crew have no incentive to share anything with the community cause not many care to hear it. They are just here to BS. I know some people and vendors have nothing useful to contribute, and they are just here to pitch product, but if the community doesn't support those people that are out there testing the new CBRD turbo's, the latest FP turbos, providing us with every once of data they come across etc etc, all that's going to be left of this forum is useless spam..... End rant.. Hope this post isn't utterly useless.
    Eat me

I'm talking about the threads that was made recently i.e. what if you had 3 seconds to live, what if you had to sleep with ben etc... those are useless crap.

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3

who cares if its usless crap, we cant have bullshit threads? isnt that what off topic is for?

Yes there have been threads recently that have brought the mods into police mode. I have deffiantly contributed to that. But now that we established that we can post vendor reviews in a seperate forum with out it getting deleted, that helps.

Half of the fun is bullshiting with people you know on these boards. Know that mods have chosen sides alot of the people that actually post usefull information wont be contributing anymore.

Either way it is what it is, just sharing my thoughts on this public forum.

edit: This post is not directed to nebo, its a generalization to NCE as a whole at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by nebolic
    I'm talking about the threads that was made recently i.e. what if you had 3 seconds to live, what if you had to sleep with ben etc... those are useless crap.

nebo
    I hear what you are saying, but those threads really help aliviate the boardum at work today.
    Code:
    sub<br />b{[@b=(abs||No,bottle.”s”x!!++$_,of,beer),on,the,wall]}print<br />“@{+b},\n@b,\nTake one down, pass it around,\n@{+b}.\n”<br />for-pop||-99..-1

yes i understand that its fine when one or two threads go up.

i.e the original thread, what if you had 1 hr to live etc..

then someone makes a thread, what if you had 3 secs to live

then another thread, what if you had to sleep with ben

and so on and so forth. i have no problem with the original thread but when ppl make continuations of those threads, thats what is going to be deleted from the boards.

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3