Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NorCalEvo Swag Shop is open for business

vtluu Guest

Default NorCalEvo Swag Shop is open for business

New item: http://www.cafeshops.com/norcalevo.9691119

Just $12!

(Spent a couple hours replicating the Evo tach in CorelDraw, based on a high-res photo I got from Mitsubishi. I would have liked to make the clock face dark grey to match the real tach, but the clock hands only come in black so that wouldn't work very well. I'm betting it comes apart easily though, so when I get mine I'll probably re-paint the hands and stick on a new face.)

interesting...only thing is the rpm and time clash
    [size=10px]-Clarion DRZ9255 CD head unit
    <br />-PPI PAR 245, PPI DEQ-230, PPI PCX480
    <br />-StreetWires ZN5.0, Dynamat Extreme
    <br />-Shorty Antenna, TEIN S.Tech, EVO VIII UK Badge
    <br />-Focal Utopia 165W3 (front) -Focal Utopia 165W (rear)
    <br />-JL Audio 13W7 subwoofer -JL Audio 1000/1 subwoofer amplifier
    <br />-Optima Blue Top battery
    <br />-HKS Super High Flow drop-in air filter
    <br />-Ralliart Titanium Oil Cap, Royal Purple Oil, K&amp;N High Flow Oil filter, Redline Water Wetter,
    <br />Speed Source metal shift cable + shifter base bushings, B&amp;M SS short shifter + SS shift knob,
    <br />Defi VSD Basis,
    <br />Helix goodies...
    <br />Works Clutch + Brakelines,
    <br />-XD5 5800 kevlin H11 bulbs (55 watt)
    <br />-Clifford AvantGarde 4, BlackJax, TurboTimer,
    <br />Smart Windows, Remote Engine Start...Etc...
    <br />
    <br />Upcoming mods, Perrin rear strut bar,
    <br />ARC titanium trunk bar, cusco titanium front strut bar, Kick panels...
    <br />HID fog lights, MR tail lights
    <br />
    <br />sponsored by http://www.entercybertron.com[/size]

vtluu Guest

It's mainly ornamental... but for example there are plenty of watches (and clocks) that don't have any numbers on them--you can tell the time simply from the position of the hands. Unless you grew up with only digital watches and clocks. :lol:

Just got my Norcalevo.net license plate frame in the mail today....good stuff!
    Please donate to the &quot;Help Kimmie buy an Evo fund&quot; Lolz!<br /><br />Coming soon possibly...another Evo! I can&#039;t shake the evo disease!<br /><br />

just ordered a t shirt =D
    05 Wicked White Evo GSR

Can I make a request for a few items? If possible get one of those steel travel mugs and a men's jr. hooded sweatshirt [zipper style]. That one on the link is for women only [size chart asked me for my bust size wtf].

Just ordered the t-shirt and license plate frame ^_^.
    Steve Young
    <br />'05 Electric Blue Evolution
    <br />Mods? - Some...
    <br />@_@

Quote Originally Posted by rivalyoung
    Can I make a request for a few items? If possible get one of those steel travel mugs and a men's jr. hooded sweatshirt [zipper style]. That one on the link is for women only [size chart asked me for my bust size wtf].

Woot woot for the license plate frame. That is the first thing I ever bought for my Evo.
    Please donate to the &quot;Help Kimmie buy an Evo fund&quot; Lolz!<br /><br />Coming soon possibly...another Evo! I can&#039;t shake the evo disease!<br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by rivalyoung
    I made the exact same order a couple of weeks ago. The shirt is really nice.

Everyone here should get a license plate frame so it's easy to identify fellow NCE members! I was also thinking that the swag shop should sell something like unnamed business cards with the NorCalEvo logo on it. That way, members can pick up several, leave them in their gloveboxes, and when we see Evos in parking lots, we can put a card on the windshield.

Quote Originally Posted by warpspeed
    Great stuff Tam. i was wondering if they will come in different colors later on?
    +1...especially in black and pink? ops:
    I will be getting the jr. hoodie and baby T.

Default Re: NorCalEvo Swag Shop is open for business

Ive heard some so-so things about cafepress. Has anyone actually bought any of these yet? Ive heard their screens are ok quality, that they do tend to fade and break with every wash. Can anyone confirm?