Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NorCalEvo Swag Shop is open for business

vtluu Guest

Default NorCalEvo Swag Shop is open for business

Hi everybody, just wanted to let you know that the NorCalEvo.net swag (merchandise) shop on CafePress.com is "officially" open for business. The URL for the shop is http://www.cafeshops.com/norcalevo

As an "opening week promotion" I've priced everything down. In the future I'll probably be adding a small markup ($1-$2) on most items as a way to help fund the club and its activities--as NorCalEvo grows it's going to become harder to rely solely on the spare time and goodwill of a few members so sooner or later we are going to have to cover costs.

Anyways I'll be the first to agree with you that some of the prices on CafePress are kinda steep... Don't complain to me 'cause there's nothing I can really do to change that. For large-run items such as tee-shirts we'll probably get them done locally for much cheaper; I'll post in another forum about this shortly.

Please direct any questions, requests, suggestsions to me via PM.

Good work Tam, will definetly check it out.
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Gotta love Tam's red Evo on the mousepad.

Great stuff Tam. i was wondering if they will come in different colors later on?
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

vtluu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JanSolo
    Gotta love Tam's red Evo on the mousepad.
    Thanks. 8) I was experimenting with using various tools to create "artistic" pics from photos. What we need are better source photos: high-resolution, colourful with the subject taking up most of the picture, etc. I wish I'd gotten better meet photos (and would have, had I not forgotten to bring a memory card for my "good" camera) to use as a source. Anyways there's always next time.

Warpspeed: it seems CafePress only offers most of their clothing merchandise in white. Jan and I both tried to find CafePress-based stores with other colours but even the "premium" shops (where you have to pay CafePress a subscription fee for your store) didn't have anything better selection-wise. :?

all hail tam norcal swag store now in business.

im gonna move this to the classified sections so the rest of the guys can post the items they buy also.

that's dope. good looking out bro! i just noticed one little detail about the privacy act. there is no secure online buying with them. it would be a good idea to call the order in, than to submit you credit card #'s online. just an FYI. (unless i understood their privacy disclaimer wrong)
    Evo to Galant and 06&#039; CBR 600RR....?? <br />New Baby = New Dad!

vtluu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BluEvo
    i just noticed one little detail about the privacy act. there is no secure online buying with them. it would be a good idea to call the order in, than to submit you credit card #'s online. just an FYI. (unless i understood their privacy disclaimer wrong)
    Well, the order itself, your credit card info etc. is transmitted with 128-bit SSL encryption, so it's as "secure" as any other decent online shopping site. I for one am not worried about the CYA (Cover Your Ass) clause in their privacy policy; federal law protects you from liability in the event of theft and fraudulent use of your credit card/credit card info.

Quote Originally Posted by vtluu
    Quote Originally Posted by BluEvo
    i just noticed one little detail about the privacy act. there is no secure online buying with them. it would be a good idea to call the order in, than to submit you credit card #'s online. just an FYI. (unless i understood their privacy disclaimer wrong)
    Well, the order itself, your credit card info etc. is transmitted with 128-bit SSL encryption, so it's as "secure" as any other decent online shopping site. I for one am not worried about the CYA (Cover Your Ass) clause in their privacy policy; federal law protects you from liability in the event of theft and fraudulent use of your credit card/credit card info.
    nice to know. thanks man.
    Evo to Galant and 06&#039; CBR 600RR....?? <br />New Baby = New Dad!

Default Re: NorCalEvo Swag Shop is open for business

Quote Originally Posted by vtluu
    Hi everybody, just wanted to let you know that the NorCalEvo.net swag (merchandise) shop on CafePress.com is "officially" open for business. The URL for the shop is http://www.cafeshops.com/norcalevo

As an "opening week promotion" I've priced everything down. In the future I'll probably be adding a small markup ($1-$2) on most items as a way to help fund the club and its activities--as NorCalEvo grows it's going to become harder to rely solely on the spare time and goodwill of a few members so sooner or later we are going to have to cover costs.

Anyways I'll be the first to agree with you that some of the prices on CafePress are kinda steep... Don't complain to me 'cause there's nothing I can really do to change that. For large-run items such as tee-shirts we'll probably get them done locally for much cheaper; I'll post in another forum about this shortly.

Please direct any questions, requests, suggestsions to me via PM.
    let me know about the norcal shirts locally. ill purchase them if you get them made for cheaper =D
    www.chrishophotos.com [photoblog]<br />member of DFINED.ORG