Thread: New Lancer Ralliart test drive

Default New Lancer Ralliart test drive

I got to Road test the new Ralliart at MOD08.. I did drive it quite hard WOT In the sport mode.. Overall I was quite surprised nice Recaro package HID's
    the Trans in the Ralliart lacked the supersport mode however the sport mode was fun with automatic rev matched down shifting on the paddles..
    Depending on the price point This seems like it maybe the Hot ticket coz the cost of the X/MR is so high and this is the only other way to get this trans..
    Hopefully under 27k We will see..
    Acelleration wasnt to far off the MR's pace from the butt dyno.. I am assuming a derestricted and tuned ralliart would wax a bonestock X/MR.. We will see .. :lol:

Special Thanks to Melvin @ Mitsubishi :P

Default Re: New Lancer Ralliart test drive

Good to know! It was so crazy that day, forgot to talk to you about that.

2004 Evo 8: 291whp / 276wtrq / 91 oct / 22 PSI
    EmperorEvoClub.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST
    SpeedElement

Default Re: New Lancer Ralliart test drive

i can vouch for the acceleration, i came along for both rides..and the X MR really didn't feel like it had all that much more pulling power over the ralliart. shifting definately had hesitation where the X MR's super sport mode had little to no hesitation what so ever.

since we didn't get a chance to push it in the turns, i can only assume that X MR is a totally different beast stock for stock with the ralliart. but overall, good car for a hopefully reasonable price. for me its definately Ralliart > MR for bang for your buck.
    -Stephen<br />www.emperorevoclub.com<br /><br />