Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Pricing Announced

Default Re: 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Pricing Announced

I don't know, if they dropped the price some, & offered a manual trans, I would be into it. To me it seems no diff. then paying for a X GSR! Is this going to be limited run or will it be out for a few years?
    <br />Tai Wilson -Mt. Madonna Touge Alliance

This is more of an evo X MR lite, which is up around 38k+fees. Not too bad when you compare it to that!

I wish they offered a manual transmission, but people looking for a DD auto with some handling and moderate power could pick one up and throw on some GSR mods. I don't think it will directly compete with the GSR since it is the auto vs manual.
    Artist formerly known as John
    1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3

RIP 2006 GG Evolution IX SSL - Fubar'd by GST
    RIP 2005 EB Evolution VIII SSL - flipped, totalled

Im gonna wait for someone to crash their Ralliart and buy the motor then drop it into the gf's GTS :lol:

I think it's decently priced, though with the pricing of the X GSR lately, I'd rather get the X.

I like the fact that the super kewl "Recaro Sport Package" has this "650 Watt Rockford Fosgate 9 speaker system, Sirius Satellite Radio for 6 months and a 6CD In-Dash Head Unit."

Because that right there sure does make a car sporty. With a good sound system the car is faster, handles better, adds an extra level of sporty awesomeness on every aspect of the car being defined as SPORTS CAR.
    If you think your car is not fast, then bump some techno/trance in your savage ass system and smoke that school bus with its flashing stop signs spread out and take every turn like its your only way to survive in this world which is over powered by zombies and you then finally you will be the legend.

Quote Originally Posted by lncrevoviii
    I like the fact that the super kewl "Recaro Sport Package" has this "650 Watt Rockford Fosgate 9 speaker system, Sirius Satellite Radio for 6 months and a 6CD In-Dash Head Unit."

Because that right there sure does make a car sporty. With a good sound system the car is faster, handles better, adds an extra level of sporty awesomeness on every aspect of the car being defined as SPORTS CAR.
    If you think your car is not fast, then bump some techno/trance in your savage ass system and smoke that school bus with its flashing stop signs spread out and take every turn like its your only way to survive in this world which is over powered by zombies and you then finally you will be the legend.
    That's why I got my VIII with SSL, the sunroof works great for shotgunnin' zombies
    Artist formerly known as John
    1992 Galant VR4
    2008 Mazdaspeed3

RIP 2006 GG Evolution IX SSL - Fubar'd by GST
    RIP 2005 EB Evolution VIII SSL - flipped, totalled

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Quote Originally Posted by lncrevoviii

That's why I got my VIII with SSL, the sunroof works great for shotgunnin' zombies
    Exactly. Finally, I got somebody who thinks about what the future has in store for us. "Fight the machines" is so 1960s. The new phrase for the 21st is "Fight the Zombies and off with their heads".

I think the ralliart will be a cool little car for what it is. IMO the biggest thing working against it is that it's a Mitsubishi. This is how I see the next few years. 03/04 8's will be around $12-14k within two years at the latest, 05's 15-16k, IX's 18-20k. With X's already selling used for sub 30k in two years the market will be over run with X's at 24-26k which leaves the ralliart where? Banks will loan on IX's for high blue book through 2011 and low blue book through 2016. X's 2013/2018. So regardless of how well it does the first two years It will tank after that. It's not a Honda, you can't slap a SI badge on it and watch sales sky rocket. It's not a subaru, you can't rely on consumer reports to sell it to older people as a practacle relaible car. It's a Mitsubishi with a "cool" "sporty" setup.

Aside from that, this car will even further help our cmmunity turn into utter shit, over run with stupid ass kids. The Viii and IX will be the next Civic, and the X will be the next GSR integra. I'll take the elitest attitude many Evo owners had a year ago over the stupid ricer boy "mommy bought me Im gonna crash it tomorrow" that is waiting for us just around the corner..... Blah blah blah! Fuck Evo's... End rant.
    Eat me

Tell us what you really think Steve. :lol:
    -Oscar
    IX SE-285whp/282wtq Catback, HKS drop in, GST reflash

Quote Originally Posted by stevo8

Aside from that, this car will even further help our cmmunity turn into utter shit, over run with stupid ass kids. The Viii and IX will be the next Civic, and the X will be the next GSR integra. I'll take the elitest attitude many Evo owners had a year ago over the stupid ricer boy "mommy bought me Im gonna crash it tomorrow" that is waiting for us just around the corner..... Blah blah blah! Fuck Evo's... End rant.
    The future is now my friend...

What I think, is that I'm going to buy a IX and talk endless shit to all the upcoming D7's. I'm just expecting a whole massive crop of them within the next year or two.
    Eat me