Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Pricing Announced

Default 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Pricing Announced

Base: $26,490.00 ($25,237.38 Dealer Invoice)

Recaro Sport Package: $2750.00 ($2,434.00)
    - The Recaro Sport Package gives you the Recaro Front Seats, HID headlights, 650 Watt Rockford Fosgate 9 speaker system, Sirius Satellite Radio for 6 months and a 6CD In-Dash Head Unit.

Premium Orange Paint: $150.00 ($133.00)

Accessory Navigation: $1,999.00 ($1,725.00)

Mitsubishi has just released pricing on the all-new 2009 Lancer Ralliart and for $26,490, you can get behind the wheel of the turbocharged, all-wheel-drive Evo Lite. Equipped with the same 4B11T/C as the Evolution X, the Ralliart is putting out 237 hp through a modified version of the Evo IX's AWD system. That includes an Active Center Differential, along with front and rear mechanical LSDs and settings for Tarmac, Gravel and Snow. Active Stability Control is part of the package, as is Traction Control, but unfortunately, Ralliartists have to make due without the Active Yaw Control equipped on its big brother.

The optional Recaro Sport Package will set you back an additional $2,750, and includes front Recaro buckets, HID headlamps, a 650-watt Rockford Fosgate sound system with a six month subscription to Sirius Satellite Radio.

PRESS RELEASE

July 31, 2008 - CYPRESS, CA - Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) has announced pricing for its new 2009 Lancer Ralliart All-Wheel Drive, turbocharged sedan. The new Lancer Ralliart reinforces the sporty identity of the Lancer vehicle lineup with aggressive styling and driving performance, offering a unique balance between the Lancer 2.4 GTS and the Lancer Evolution models. The Lancer Ralliart features a modified version of the Lancer Evolution 4B11 turbocharged intercooled 2.0-liter DOHC MIVEC engine, producing 237-horsepower, and is teamed exclusively with Mitsubishi's advanced Twin Clutch-Sportronic¨ Shift Transmission (TC-SST). The 2009 Lancer Ralliart will start at a manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) of $26,490.00.

"The 2009 Lancer Ralliart creates a perfect middle ground for the consumer looking for more performance than is offered in a Lancer GTS, but not quite to the extent of the rally-inspired and storied Lancer Evolution sports sedan," said Dan Kuhnert, executive vice president for marketing and sales, Mitsubishi Motors North America. "The result is a unique model optimized for exhilarating yet balanced overall road performance."

The full-time 4WD driveline features Mitsubishi's Active Center Differential (ACD) unit, which employs an electronically controlled multi-plate clutch center differential, vectoring drive torque to the front and rear according to different driving conditions to realize the best balance between steering response and traction characteristics on Tarmac, Gravel, or Snow surfaces. Lancer Ralliart is also equipped with a front helical and rear mechanical limited slip differentials. Ralliart-tuned suspension and 18-inch alloy wheels with 215/45 R18 Yokohama ADVAN summer tires complement the high grip afforded by the full-time active 4-wheel drive, while Standard Active Stability Control (ASC) with Traction Control (TCL) contribute to safe handling.

The Lancer Ralliart exterior is distinguished by its more aggressively styled front bumper design, rear bumper cover, dual outlet muffler and a lightweight aluminum, ducted hood that delivers cooling air to the turbocharger. The interior design places greater emphasis on function and vehicle control. Lancer Ralliart is also equipped with FAST-Key, hands free telephone interface and easily accessible steering column mounted paddle shifters.

The optional RECARO¨ Sport Package, $2,750.00 MSRP, further enhances the Lancer Ralliart's sporty appearance with Xenon HID headlamps, 650 watt Rockford Fosgate¨, Sirius Satellite Radio with 6-months subscription and RECARO ¨ front sport seats found on the Lancer Evolution GSR. A new 40-GB HDD navigation system is also available as either a port-installed option or as a dealer accessory.

Safety Features
    Standard safety features in all Lancer models include an advanced dual front air bag supplemental restraint system (SRS) with occupant sensors, standard front seat-mounted side-impact air bags and side curtain air bags, plus a driver's knee air bag.

Premium Warranty
    The new 2009 model year Lancer Ralliart also comes with a fully transferable 3-year/36,000 mile "bumper-to-bumper" new vehicle limited warranty. The Mitsubishi "3/36," limited warranty is in addition to a 5-year/60,000 mile power train limited warranty and a 7-year/100,000 mile anti-corrosion perforation limited warranty. In addition, all Mitsubishi

2. Default Re: 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Pricing Announced

sportback cheaper?
    400whp/384tq - E85 - stock turbo
    334whp/317tq - 91oct - stock turbo

Sponsored by www.speedelement.com / www.rallyinnovations.com / www.bajadesigns.com / www.sportsracingfuel.com / www.gruppe-s.com / www.vexmotorsports.com / www.detailaddict.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST Motorsports
    Proud supporter of www.gstmotorsports.com / www.xperformance.com

Default Re: 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Pricing Announced

Nice, little cheaper than I thought it would be.

Now I am just waiting for the pricing on the Genesis coupe.

premium orange paint? aka baby shit brown.

not worth it in my eyes. pretty inflated price.

27k! - comes out to 30something out-the-door! - I thought it was going to be priced more like the WRX? above entry level, but not top tier! I mean shit you might as well get an Evolution for 30k plus no? I was looking at some of the base lancers de,es,gts & still in the low 20's like honda,toyota & stuff. I thought economy stuff was supposed to be cheap? I'm glad they came out with this, but is it supposed to be the "low budget EVO"? The prices is pretty close to the same even w/o the Recaro add ons.

Personally, I feel the Ralliart should have a more competitive price to rival the WRX, or any affordable tunner for that matter.
    <br />Tai Wilson -Mt. Madonna Touge Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by typhoon 28

Personally, I feel the Ralliart should have a more competitive price to rival the WRX, or any affordable tunner for that matter.
    The 09 WRX is only around $1,600 less. Also puts out almost 30 more hp. Subaru for sure came back with the punch on this one.

All the WRX Subie guys wish they could get the SST option for a DD. The Lancer guys wish they had the extra 30 hp and a manual option. I would probably get the WRX if I was in this kind of market looking.

Quote Originally Posted by bryan@GST
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoon 28

The 09 WRX is only around $1,600 less. Also puts out almost 30 more hp. Subaru for sure came back with the punch on this one.
    '06 IX WW RS

Maybe they'll learn on the next run if they don't sell any next year. I still think the lancer GTS it expensive for what it is.

I'm a dealer employee (not sales), but all I'm saying is 26k sounds like the MSRP. You know once that hits the lots it will be marked up a few grand +tax,license,title,doc prep & any negative equity from your trade in. You would still pay $500+ a month w/ little money down for a lot less car.

Honda also did this with the MUGEN CIVIC SI, asking 35k for the fricken thing
    <br />Tai Wilson -Mt. Madonna Touge Alliance

^ya i saw that, civic and my jaw dropped....ridiculous!