Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picked up my '05 on Tuesday...

Default Picked up my '05 on Tuesday...

nice, cong... you should come out tomorrow =)
    Current Cars: 05 Evol VIII, 97 M3, 89 240sx<br />Bike: 03 GSXR 750, XR50<br />History Cars: 89 Accord, 90 CRX, 92 240SX, 92 BMW 325, 97 Prelude,&nbsp; 93 Integra<br />BayAreaRider<br />5150<br />PC2PhoneInfo<br /><br />

werd very nice!

got boost, you finally got that fixed eh? that was annoying as all hell!
    05 Evo 8 - 333 whp / 318wtq - Tanabe DP, TP, Modified 3&quot; noir cat back, GM boost solenoid, Walboro FP, RC 1000cc injectors, E-85

Quote Originally Posted by DRFTR8
    why dont you meet us this saturday for the BOZZ event... there will be some of the people from the forum going..
    Thanks for the offer but on Saturday I have to go to Sacramento to finalize the sale of my SRT-4. It's a PITA but apparently the buyer's credit union won't release to funds unless I'm there in person, with the car, and a loan payoff amount in hand. Very lame. I don't understand why this couldn't all be done by fax, snail mail or email but what are you gonna do. It's gonna feel wierd driving the SRT-4 again. Don't let the SRT-4 guys know I said this :shifty: but even though I have to keep the Evo under 5K RPM's for the next few hundred miles, it's still much funner to drive than my SRT-4 at WOT.

:skid:

4. Default Picked up my '05 on Tuesday...

Enjoy the RS man 8)
    Nujabes - Modal Soul<br /><br />