Thread: Hey Everyone

Default Hey Everyone

Hello guys. I am new to this forum and just wanted to get my name out here. I drive a silver 05 Lancer ES MT. Yeah, I know it's not an evo, but I'm only 18, and insurance would kill, even on the ralliart it was super high, acually I pay $243 a month right now and I have a clean driving record....just cause I'm young... Anyway, I currently have only a few mods done to my car, which are window tint, new gloss black Motegi Racing FF7 wheels and toyo proxese 4 tires, RRM axel back exhaust, RRM rear swaybar and perches, Progress lowering springs (soon to change to tein SS coilovers), AEM Cold Air intake, and RRM Piggyback ECU is in the mail. I hope to get a turbo for my car very soon, but am probably going to wait so I can get more engine internals so I don't have to run a whimpy 7 psi...... ok, so that's my car. For me, I live in Oakley, CA. For those of you who don't know where that is, it is next to Concord and Walnut Creek, and is an hour away from San Fransisco. Oh, and I was wondering, what do you guys think about body kits? I was thinking about getting one, but I'm not sure. Hopfully some of your opinions will enlighten me....
    ~ LT05
    <br />www.roadracemotorsports.com

Default Hey Everyone

body kits are cool if you can afford it and if looks clean. I never liked body kits myself just because i'm always afraid i'll jack it up, cracking the front etc...

Welcome aboard.

Nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

3. Default Hey Everyone

A nice clean body kit that's not too crazy always appealed to me. Sounds like you got a nice car man, welcome to the boards 8) . Any pics you want to post up?
    Nujabes - Modal Soul<br /><br />

Default Hey Everyone

welcome ... to each his own ... its your car :roll: